Revo 3,3 first thing to break?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW awfully brave for someone who hasn't been around more then a month yet and not even a member of the green team.

sorry
i actually really like Rolex's savage... wish it got driven but then dont we all

as for being a mamber of the green team i am about to move out of home and in with my uncle and not sure if ill have internet access so no point becoming a member unless I'm sure ill have access to the internet

sorry
i actually really like Rolex's savage... wish it got driven but then dont we all

as for being a mamber of the green team i am about to move out of home and in with my uncle and not sure if ill have internet access so no point becoming a member unless I'm sure ill have access to the internet

LOL I was joking.

I can't remember what the first thing was that broke on my Revo. Does a spur gear count? LOL

if it broke. . .then i would have to say yes. . .it counts

believe it or not, the first thing to break on my revo was my glow plug which i didn't think was tooo bad after the abuse i had hurled at it that particular day, next day i changed the glow plug then i snapped the lay shaft in my tranny, literally into two pieces. It locked the tranny solid while hammering down my street at full tilt, talk about stop on a dime !!!!. Now that i have that repaired and sorted, i'm wondering what's next ??

my manifold broke, and I replaced it with the platnium spring mounted one. You have to do a little modifing but it will never give you a problem again

THe first thing that broke on my Revo was the reverse gear! I had for all of two days, when the reverse broke and I had to remove the tranny and put in the Forward Only Conversion and center diff kit. lol

Back