Recommendations for an 8 yr. old

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents would buy me toys and batteries and then about 2 days after christmas all the abtteries would mysteriously disappear! o_O

In my case it wasn't the batteries, but the toys.

Batteries hadn't been invented yet. I had to push them while on my hands and knees. Tough to break such an old habit.
On Sundays we had to push Dad's car to the church on asphalt.

Hell @Rolex, wasn't Santa in his 20s?

I thought you met him when your parents showed him to you in his crib right after they brought him home from the hospital....

I told him not to, but @WoodiE decided to save some money on the RCNT Christmas party by having @Rolex be Santa. He said it was worth it because the savings would be donated to the Toys for Tots drive. As you can see below, Rolex saved money by not renting the pants, and then decided to hit the Eggnog a little too hard. Luckily we have a few LEOs on here, and they were able to get him out, but now we're having to pay for his lawyer. Sorry kids.

funny_santa_pics_01.jpg

How does a simple "what to get" thread turn into a let's make fun of Rolex thread?

Because that's how we roll. At least we tried to answer the OP before the dogpile on @Rolex.

I tried to warn WoodiE! I told him that we would end up regretting that decision!!! Now look where were at...

Back