RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NC - that is part of Universal Islands of Adventure, only its the free part - we go there almost every weekend, to one of the bars called Margaritaville. Jimmy buffet and key west heaven

Yeah I know, I was there last month with the Family. I like the Nascar cafe, I have not been to Jimmy Buffetts yet, but it all sounds good to me!

I've looked t my calender and things look hopeful for the trip, even if I am forced to use a few days of vacation time. My roommate is tagging along too.

BTW, tell your LHS to stock up on enough parts to build 2 .21 t-maxx's, 2 savages and 2 infernos just in case I truly live up to my name I want sufficient parts available.

I'm gonna mark it down. It's about time I took a freakin vacation, like a real one where I acutally get out of the house for more than a couple of days.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Guess I am committed now.

Me too, and the guys with the white coats nearly got me today.

They already got me but I escaped.

NA, now you have 3 more on the list to go, maybe 4 if we can convince Sky to come too.

cool guys - this looks like there is enough people who want to go, that it would make it worth while. I will adjust this thread soon to an official Bash Thread.

Anyone have any preference on the dates? And would we rather 3 or 4 days of bashing. If everyone can swing it, i say lets go with 4 days, as there is so much to do here in Orlando besides RC, that it would be nice to have some time for the attractions too.

I figure I can play with other things whenever I want so I'd vote for pretty much all bashing, this includes the repairs I will surely have to make as well.

I was leaning towards the 2nd weekend in January, which would be from Thursday, Jan 8th thru Sunday, Jan 11th.

Update

list of people attending so far

Nitroaddict
MCvickj
Nitromaniac
NCNitro
FastEddy
El Pirata
El Pirata Guest
Error
Team 17

Lol, John, aka CyberNitro. Name the date, screw work. Three years at that place and no significant vacation taken, they can just deal with it.

I was wondering who would be flying out. The reason I am asking is because I would like to know how you plan on getting your RC's to FL. Are you just going to pack them with you or ship them.

Originally posted by error401
Lol, John, aka CyberNitro. Name the date, screw work. Three years at that place and no significant vacation taken, they can just deal with it.
Rock on!!! You tell them!!!

Originally posted by mcvickj
I was wondering who would be flying out. The reason I am asking is because I would like to know how you plan on getting your RC's to FL. Are you just going to pack them with you or ship them.
Planning on getting a rent-a-dent between the 3 or 4 of us for the trip, probably van and take our rc's with us. Hell as long as trip is going to be, we'll have more than enough time to fix whatever damage they have systained the day before we left, I know I'd do something stupid (I always do).

I was thinking about that drive today (while driving for a couple of hours to a customer site). If there's 3 or 4 of us, we could drive strait down in shifts, and maybe break something before the official bash commences. That way we (probably EP) would get that out of the way right off the bat.

You just now thought of this??? Now I know why I like you, you're really quick to figure things out!!! :D

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Dude - I'm there!!!! LOL - South Beach RCNT Party!

Too bad its about 3 1/2 hours away from Orlando

Sup brotha,

Too bad dude.....Miami freaking rocks.....my house is 45 seconds from the beach...lol.

I don't get up to Orlando very often and when I'm their it's for buisness........fun for the family though.

Yooz guys have fun

Peace

Back