RCNT: Miss Bud Lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats zandor, now you need to build a trailer for it so you can pull it behind your new Savage.

Zandor, you suck, now give me my damn boat!!!!!

Oh well 0-10 on the lotteries. Congrats Zandor, I hope you have fun with my boat.

Thanks for rubbing that in ImBroken. :whack:

So whens the next lottery and whats it gonna be for??!!!

Never did get my numbers....

Last edited:
Congrats brotha man :cheers: so we going to try it out on the pond at work or should i say the lake now huh huh huh!

Congrats! Post some pics of it in the water.

Here's one already.....

Attachments

• ZanBud.jpg
    ZanBud.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 46
congrats zandor ...lets see some vids of that bad boy

Thanks guys I should have it around friday I hope.
Here at work we have a fresh water pond out back so I hope to get to run it on friday :cheers:

OH candyman great pic I like it!

And NCNITRO This boat is going to look great towed behind my new 4.6 savage on the stainless trailer I :cheers: am going to make for it..

Last edited:
Can these boats go on salt water? Might be a little choppy, but if its calm could they? I'm just curious.. I'm in Mn. so theres no saltwater for a few thousand miles anyway..lol

Yes they can, but it's not advisable. After run cleaning is intense. Even the water cooling system needs to be thoroughly flushed and rinsed to prevent any type of corrosion on the inside.
Anyway, you're in Minnesota, and this is not an ice boat.
I went to school there. You only have 2 seasons. Winter and part of July.

lol..Yeah thats about it.. Where in Mn ya go to school??

175 miles north of Minneapolis. I saw 36 below Zero. I don't even want to fly over that place in an airplane.
No one lives there voluntarily. I'm convinced they're all part of some witness protection program, and no one will go there looking for them.
Some really beautiful lakes, though.

akmadmaxx said:
Wow Its all over, So whats next?????

Yeh, I didn't even have time to buy a ticket!

Back