RCNT: Miss Bud Lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok let the show begin, this month's lotto is for a brand new shiny 1/12th scale nitro Miss Bud boat complete with a RCNT shirt of your choice!

More Info...

-Michael

Wish i could use a boat around here........ Who won the last lotto with the tc3?

PiErow said:
Wish i could use a boat around here........ Who won the last lotto with the tc3?
Dumbasspilot .... Oops, I meant Retarded pilot :cheers:

This lotto just makes me want to get naked......................just playin...........ok really, I am naked.

HumboldtBlazer said:
This lotto just makes me want to get naked......................just playin...........ok really, I am naked.
Great there goes the forum. Naked mods giving us advice.LOL

Just wash your hands!!

Jon

HumboldtBlazer said:
That just paints a very bad mental picture ...

BAD THOUGHTS ... BAD THOUGHTS!

Hey it's my birthday, and so I am wearing my suit............

Don't put too much starch when ironing or else it'll get to stiff (pun very much intended)

Rolex said:
You should, at least, iron the wrinkles out of it.

haha LMAO, I burnt myself twice trying.

i just bought my 2. common santa, corrado needs a boat!

Alright, I just picked-up a couple.

My guess is that the proceeds above the cost of the prize go toward supporting the site?

I honestly have no intrest in a boat, but I'd like to help the site. Also I'd like 100% of my donation to go to the site. Is there an alternate way to help to the RCNT cause? The contribute link looks like a place holder or something.

Diver6127 said:
Dumbasspilot .... Oops, I meant Retarded pilot :cheers:

dumbass / retarded anyway you say it........i got a free ntc3 so :bow: to the retared one :dumb: lol

Back