RCNT: Miss Bud Lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lessen said:
you've got to be kidding....?

Of coarse I was kidding. What's next? On road, off road??????

If kinda figured... heh, hell this one never even sold out, lol. I say off-road is next... let's get on track!

Yeah an off road in winter may have done better.. i bought a few.. was going to buy some more but.. I kept forgeting belive it or not...now I see the thread up top go to buy some...

and that damned clow won LOL!

Gratz Zandor...maybe this summer you can come run it over in eastern washington eh? We got some nice warm water lakes..Besides that if you sink it lol.. I can recover it.. I do a lot of recovery snorkeling around here...actually found a r/c sailboat one year :D

ZANDOR said:
Thanks guys I should have it around friday I hope.
Here at work we have a fresh water pond out back so I hope to get to run it on friday :cheers:

OH candyman great pic I like it!

And NCNITRO This boat is going to look great towed behind my new 4.6 savage on the stainless trailer I :cheers: am going to make for it..

Congrats Zandor I'm happy to hear you won that sweet boat!!! Now its not a monster truck so try not to be jumping it 30 ft in the air hehe

JESSE G said:
monster truck

Hey now there is an idea! :idea:

Maybe a LST???????????? :shrug:

I'm all in for a monster truck.. or a nice radio system & peak charger

Yeah, maybe an M8 with that DSM module.

Back