Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines usually my lap.

Very nice workshop you have Amoeba. This thread just reminded me I need to finish up the man cave.

my work space is usualy the floor in my bed room lol....with parts and trucks stuck where ever they'll go

That's great everyone.. but I was serious about pics! Me and charlie the only ones with cameras? I know the economy is bad but don't pawn the camera.

And yes rcnut, that includes your garage floor. Or sng's lap. Well, where your sit at least, not sure people need to see SNG's junk :)

Here's mine. Just cleaned it up to where I can work again.

cleanbench.JPG

Here's mine. Just cleaned it up to where I can work again.

cleanbench.JPG

Not too shabby there Racer. In fact, you showed me a better way to hang my radio. I was doing it broadside, not straight in like yours. I think I even have the right hangers to do it your way. Makes way more sense & takes up less room.

Not too shabby there Racer. In fact, you showed me a better way to hang my radio. I was doing it broadside, not straight in like yours. I think I even have the right hangers to do it your way. Makes way more sense & takes up less room.

his radio's are hanging off the side of his work area, there not hanging straight off the back i don't think...it looks like there hanging the same way as the team associated starter on the right

Older pic, but still basically looks the same, sans some organizational drawers that now reside on the right cabinet.

100_2361.jpg

so this is my workspace... so technologically advanced... AKA my office... between pinewood derby cars and wifey trying to take over it with papers of who-knows-what, i think its pretty good! lol

Attachments

• 100_3804.jpg
    100_3804.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 247
his radio's are hanging off the side of his work area, there not hanging straight off the back i don't think...it looks like there hanging the same way as the team associated starter on the right

+1 for MGT, they are hanging just like the starter. Good eye :thumbup:

I like'd it better before I moved, I had a whole spare bedroom for my hobby area.

ok you said post you workspace so here are some pic's of where my magic happens lol

main work area:
myfloor.jpg

this is where part's and cars go:
buggyontvstand.jpg

and here:
controlerontopshelf.jpg

where i keep the tools(this is only part of them):
toolboxs.jpg

and a random pic of my mgt8.0 ontop of the buggy:
mgtontopofcondor.gif

hope you enjoy lol
very sorry bout the fuzzy pic's i took them on my blackberry...

Kitchen table...I just have to time it when the kids or wife isn't home trying to use it. :)

i want to do what you did with that peg board i have a little piece like 4x4 or something like that and it is pretty cluttered and i also like how you have the bullets dam near ready to be popped off if somthing is going down that aint good:hehe:

Back