nitro sport w/2.5r issues.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I've got a new clear body for it cuz the old one is beat all to crap but I've not gotten around to painting it yet. :)

For my buggy I need to get a new one, clear. I think I'll get it carbon fibre dipped on the inside and give it blue highlights...

i think ill swap out the tank , I was having this issue wit the old 2.5 , this tank is in with the pick up to the rear maybe there is some kind of flaw with this tank I have the original one which cleaned up ok for a spare.

try the old tank since u have one see if there is a change. Don't think its the fuel line but who knows.

i think ill swap out the tank , I was having this issue wit the old 2.5 , this tank is in with the pick up to the rear maybe there is some kind of flaw with this tank I have the original one which cleaned up ok for a spare.
The fuel tank is a common cause of many problems, so I'd definitely replace it :)

Back