Need New Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozz_man89

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm in the market for a new nitro rc car what i want is on road preferably all whell drive and SUPER FAST i have been looking at the traxxas nitro 4 tec but I'm wandering if there are anyother cars anyone would reccomend????

I would check with Christian, but I hear the Associated TC 3, is a pretty sweet ride. The reviews I have read, this car is race ready outta the box.

-WoodiE

definitely get the Team Associated Nitro Tc3. Me and christian are quite happy w/ ours. It flys as fast and as straight as a missile. A great competitor at the track. Superb handler, durable, and nice looking; -w/ plenty of hopups from hardcore racing :)(www.racinghardcore.com)

There are many fast ones out today.

TC3
RS4
4Tec

are probably some of the more commonly sold. I went with the TC3 because of the kit options. I built the #2031 kit which is for rear exhaust engines / bumpstart. It is also 4wd and 2 speed tranny. The number of aftermarket parts for the TC3 is huge as well.

The RS4 and 4Tec are strong performers as well. I would never take the steam from their ship.

However, if you want what I consider to be one of the fastest 10th scale machines out, then I would look at a Serpent. Rather pricey, which is what kept me from it, but, a thoroughbred winner as you can see in most of the 'big league' races. The TC3 is the next in line.

If I start to get into on-road heavily then I will more than likely get a Serpent. But for the money, the TC3 was the choice for me. For now anyhow.

Read reviews, see whats appealing to you. Then, go with your Gut!

-Chris

thanx guys and i hope to have a new car by christmas if any body knows where i can get alot of hopups online for 4-tec let me know pleeze

Ever considered a duratrax street force. you guys are probably thinking what a duratrax? Although thier offroad cars dont have a nice rep this car in my opinioin does. it isnt a kit but it has all the features a race style car does. and this thing is darn right fast!!!! .15 in it is actaully a good engine. I was just driving it today and i forgot how fun it really is. They say 50+ mph and they sure werent lying. The street force is a handfull at 50 mph i imagine the 4-tec would be insane. I can't wait until someone makes a video of the new 4-tec.