Nascar season...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother bitches! Oh well. Jr. got his lap back and I bet he's got plenty of time to get up front. We'll see if he's still fast enough.

Yeah, that was brilliant. Good move for Vickers. What an butthead. Jr. had the fastest car all day. peepee-head.

Are you hearing what vickers is saying....
What a butthead..

What a poopy way to get a win! He apologized to Jimmy, what about JR.? He had the fastest car on the track today, I hate to see him crashed by a stupid ass move by that jackass vickers! Oh well, back to the Eagle game....

thats a crappy way to win but its still a win i just wonder where jr and them will come in

Gordon's chance for a championship is shot but it looks like he has the car to beat today. AS for the championship race I'll have to jump ship and hope Burton can hold on.

Burton got lucky, caution came out before the hood pins earned him a black flag.

I haven't watched much NASCAR this year and too be honest I've really lost interest in it. IMO, they need to seriously revamp the points system.

Dont them drivers get dizzy on them short tracks like today?? Man, I know I would.. Also what was top speed on that track??

I think lap speeds there are around 100 mph, there's no banking so they can't carry the corner speed.

Top speed was around 100, average speed was high 70's.

Yesterday SUCKED! I've been saying for the past 4 weeks that it's Burton's championship to lose and they got bit hard! So now we have to deal with Matty's whining for the next 4 races. And Spanky McCheaterpants now has a shot. I can think of nothing worse than JJ hoisting that championship trophy.

Candyman I feel the same way, just not about burton but for JR. At one point yesterday he would have been #1 in points, but since he got spun out he is now in 7th. Now that pos is up in 2nd place. UGGGGGG!!!

Here we go! Lets all put our energy twords burton:thankyou:

Tough start with all the Chasers at the point. A few are going to need to drop to get JB back up top.
Unfortunately, Jr. has already had trouble.

And on a positive note, Kyle Shrub is already in the tank! That makes me feel better.

christ, 76 of some odd 3xx laps and everybody from 17th on back is a lap or more down... that sucks.

ZANDOR said:
Here we go! Lets all put our energy twords burton:thankyou:

Try KENSETH!!! :celebrate3:

Team 17 said:
Try KENSETH!!! :celebrate3:

Why?We'll be wasting our time.He's not going win it.That #48 car only had to gain 42 points over 4 races.He got 15 of them today so he's on his way.Plus he's carrying that Atlanta car to Texas so look out...GO #48

Mark

markallen said:
Why?We'll be wasting our time.He's not going win it.That #48 car only had to gain 42 points over 4 races.He got 15 of them today so he's on his way.Plus he's carrying that Atlanta car to Texas so look out...GO #48

Mark
:puke: Make it stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back