My savage basher with new cage i made.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found the flyer for the track. It is located at 15120 Center Ave. Directions from 101 go south exit Tennant go east over freeway. Murphy turn right. Maple turn left. Center turn right to the 2nd dirt lot. Look for two blue land markers and a white picket fence. They also have a paved road course, paved oval and drag strip in the works. Looks like Disneyland just got a little closer! I'm stoppping by RC Unlimited tommorow so I'll get more info on their grand opening next weekend.

Have you been to the Hobby World track in Gilroy?

Last edited:
what time you going in there.. I might be there ..

nope never been to gilroy.. to much garlic

Hey Skip,

Sorry didn't read your post in time. I stopped by RC Unlimited this morning after my regular Sunday bowling. I was informed that they have moved the Grand Opening date to the 29th of this month, but they also said the track is all ready with jumps. Because of the rains it is supposed to be muddy as heck, but I think I am going to check it out next weekend anyway if the weather clears up. There is also a track at the Hobby World in Cupertino. I heard alot of the Revo guys are going there ever since Cottle/Blossom Hill got bulldozed. I bet your Savage racer would kick some major butt against those guys!

Where could a guy (me) get delrin stock?

I sent you an email the other day asking about the cage. I'm running a similar setup to you, 4 buggy shocks, but not extended. Although, I have clearance like you in front of the rear tower for something of this nature. Also, I'm not affraid of drilling holes in anything... just ask around;)

olds97_lss said:
Where could a guy (me) get delrin stock?

I sent you an email the other day asking about the cage. I'm running a similar setup to you, 4 buggy shocks, but not extended. Although, I have clearance like you in front of the rear tower for something of this nature. Also, I'm not affraid of drilling holes in anything... just ask around;)

Here you go olds

http://www.mcmaster.com/ search DELRIN

No problem I have found many good things through mcmaster carr

yep guys thats where i get mine.. Ask them for a flat sheets as I have had to send sheets back that I got from them..

If you have any questions about that stuff, i might be able to help..

SKIP said:
Sorry .. I guess if you want to call me the owner yea, I guess I am, but I dont own anything. I just have the ability to make some stuff. I like to work and build toyota trucks, thats where toys came from.

So are you in the bay area also.?

OFF TOPIC:
what kind of toyota build ups do you do??
here is mine if this is the kind you do!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/521843

Oz.

Ozpall said:
OFF TOPIC:
what kind of toyota build ups do you do??
here is mine if this is the kind you do!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/521843

Oz.

Wow man super impressive.. I am in the middle of a solid axle swap.. Waiting for the OTT steering, and still have to make my fron U-bolt flip.. Thats where the name Twisted Toys came from.. Hit me up some time, I bet we can share stories..

Back