My first crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbqguy52

Just an old guy playing with toys
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
The wife and kids just gave me this for my birthday 😁
20230708_140137.jpg

Vanquish phoenix rtr

Well enjoy your new hobby. and Happy Birthday. This hobby is like any other . one might think they need this that and the other thing to get more outa there rig but do they.Nope. don't go down that rabbit hole many do

There is absolutely nothing wrong with going down that rabbit hole tnt. That's the nature of the hobby.
Yep, I've accumulated a poop load of crawler stuff. I kinda lost interest in rc at the moment, but have ZERO regrets!
I have a tendency to recycle my hobbies.

Yep, I've accumulated a poop load of crawler stuff. I kinda lost interest in rc at the moment, but have ZERO regrets!
I have a tendency to recycle my hobbies.
I'm the same way. It's been a long time since I've ran mine. The little park flyer I have but not my trucks.

I have the best family. They get me. It has taken awhile to understand the draw of crawling. It was the right time for me to start crawling. I've been down the upgrade road with my bashers and race buggy. I love making them my own. I've only run it a few times so far. It's awsome!
20230708_140137.jpg

It has taken awhile to understand the draw of crawling.
Yeah, it looks very lame, until you get to try it, hands-on. It doesn't appeal to everyone, but it surprises a lot of avid rc people from how much fun going slow could be.

Yeah, it looks very lame, until you get to try it, hands-on. It doesn't appeal to everyone, but it surprises a lot of avid rc people from how much fun going slow could be.
I can't stand or walk much because of my back and knees but my crawlers are easy. I pick nice rock to sit on and boom here we go.