My first crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hood52

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I got my first crawler yesterday, already spent today changing some things on it. Lol, probably should have left it alone. But I can't help myself, I like to tinker with all my rc's. I got the Redcat Ascent, hopefully run it at the house tomorrow. Then I'm going to meet up with some more experienced guys on Monday. It sure will be a lot different from racing, hope I like it.

Variety keeps it interesting.
I started with crawlers & a friend pulled me into racing. It’s fun to approach tuning with different priorities based on the intended use. Have fun!

Hope you enjoy it, crawlers are a good way to relax while still being a challenge, and they break a lot less. :thumbs-up:

Congrats on your new rig. I have two Redcat crawlers. I love them.

Made it out to my first crawl today. I had great time and met some great people.

IMG_1015.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

I got my first crawler yesterday, already spent today changing some things on it. Lol, probably should have left it alone. But I can't help myself, I like to tinker with all my rc's. I got the Redcat Ascent, hopefully run it at the house tomorrow. Then I'm going to meet up with some more experienced guys on Monday. It sure will be a lot different from racing, hope I like it.
If you’re meeting up with experienced guys, you’ll be hooked. 😂
Welcome to the Crawler World!!!

Back