Doom's long overdue Mini crawler group shots.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photo array, Doom! Lots of crawling variety there. Very nice collection.

Be tough selecting a favorite, but I kind of favor the Hobby Plus Rock Van. Have you done a thread on it?

...... it seems like Doom and Davidb1126 along with a couple other on here really know what they are talking about....
They'll be home soon, just wait for them at their bus stop. It'll be this bus:
Screenshot_20240311_214902.jpg

Wow @Doom! , awesome collection. I didn't realize you had so many.
Me either until I started hauling them all out. :eek:

That's a lot of cool little trucks you got there man. I didn't know you had so many.
I know right?
How in the world do you decide which ones to grab when its time to go crawl???? 🤣🤣🤣

Nice collection!👍
Depends on what kind of mood and where I'm playing with them.
Great photo array, Doom! Lots of crawling variety there. Very nice collection.

Be tough selecting a favorite, but I kind of favor the Hobby Plus Rock Van. Have you done a thread on it?
The rock van is pretty basic, haven't done a thread on it, It has potential. I think the newer release ones are a little better than mine.

Hey I know this is way off base on this thread but it seems like Doom and Davidb1126 along with a couple other on here really know what they are talking about. Is there anyway to get a 2 speed transmission with a electric rig like I used to have on my nitro? I actually remember being able to take out the reverse gear and putting in a 3 gear
I am clueless on nitro stuff, but maybe somebody else knows. 🤔

Last edited:
😂 we all addicted to RC someway or another.
But yes that is a mighty fine collection, you must have a blast taking these out to run. All the different options so cool. 😎

Do you have a favorite?

Last edited:
😂 we all addicted to RC someway or another.
But yes that is a mighty fine collection, you must have a blast taking these out to run. All the different options so cool. 😎

Do you have a favorite?

My favorite changes constantly, seriously depends on my mood.

Back