Losi super rocky rey

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I've sold some things , trying to kinda renew the heard , I just purchased the rocky rey ,I've watched a lot of stuff on this three year modle , and all I see is great product , and for $649 it's a unbelievable value ! Just a issue with the spindles breaking , other than that it's pretty solid , it comes with 1.5 mod gears , and I have totaled up the value on what's in this thing and parts add up to like $700 buying the stuff individually, it's just a great value for sure , it will be part of my collection , I compare value to the max slash , and it just adds up to my ignorance for getting the new Traxxas money trap , but I'll fix it , at a high cost , but JEEEEEZE! Thanks Traxxas PATHETIC!!!! ,,,,, PERZACHLY !!!!

I just now got a e mail from where I got it , called ryleesdeals , I got it for $599 , for first purchase discount !! It just keeps getting better ! Free shipping ALSO !!

Back