Back in Black!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Well didn't really intend for this to turn into a project, but, you know how it goes. A while back I bought a black Element Sendero Hd body as a backup in case I bust up my body on El Diablo. The more I saw it just sitting there the more I got to thinking....dangerous I know.

I have my Element Trailrunner that I don't run that much, don't know why, it's a nice rig, but just never use it. So I decided to put the Black Sendero HD body on it. Well the trail runner had 1.5" wheels so I had to put 1.9" wheels on it. Had to round up some body posts that would work (it's good to have spare parts to rummage through) got the body mounted, looks good.

I kind of like it with the IFS (independent front suspension) that came on the trailrunner. Added a cargo net to the back, and a faux winch (painted the cable silver) to the front, still need to round up the tow hook. Have a few things on my shopping list now that I want to add like inner wheel wells for the front and a few other goodies. Need to dig through my bins and round up some stuff for the back of the truck and think about some lighting.

This is where I am currently at.

PSX_20240204_141726.jpg

PSX_20240204_141548.jpg

I'll post more as soon as I make some more progress.

Last edited:
Yes I love it! Where did you get the cargo net?

I think I picked it up on Amazon or the Injora website, can't rember, It's been sitting the the goody box for a year or so.

But, then he would have to change the title to Back in Mostly Black 😱

Not if I use stealth black decals. :p

I'm faking it as I go along we will see where it ends up.