Arrma and Traxxas are out.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The next cheapest 1/8 GT8e I know is the Exceed Mad Drift, though they sell out fast and take 6-8 weeks between re-stock:
https://www.nitrorcx.com/18driftcar.html

Remember, you get what you pay for, so don't expect race grade quality but here's a review of this car to get an idea of what to expect:

+$100 from the time of video. Darn inflation.

That's pretty cool though, I like how versatile it is. And at that scale, such wide array of possibilities.

So many possibilities it's hard to even decide. That's the dilemma innit lol

I don't know if I would buy a car everyone else wants or has or maybe they only make 100 a year??
Seems lke parts would be a bitch.

You see, what they should have done was finish fixing their system, and THEN have their fatty sale. That would have created more positive experiences across the board. Either way they made their money, so it doesn't matter lol.

I ended up finding a Vendetta from a reseller, and even at more than the sale price I still feel like it's the best value in my price range right now, and certainly has room to grow.

So I'm stoked, and I don't hold grudges very well, so I'll check it out and see what Arrma is all about 🤙

Back