Just purchasd a flight simulator

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waste Land

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Before I was born my dad has flown nitro planes. I've enjoyed watching them since I was little just never got a chance because my dad started working alot once he got his new jobw hich left him little time to fly his self. Well I now have the willingness to fly so I purchased THIS. My dad had the FM Futaba Conquest remote so I guess everything should work out. Anyone ever had any experience with this simulator before? Thanx

I don't know, waste. I have real flight, which is good but costs $200. I don't know how good that one is for 35.00, but it is better than nothing. Planes are hard to fly, there is a steep and expensive learning curve, so go for it.

Originally posted by scottm
I don't know, waste. I have real flight, which is good but costs $200. I don't know how good that one is for 35.00, but it is better than nothing. Planes are hard to fly, there is a steep and expensive learning curve, so go for it.
I figure for 29 bucks shipped it was worth a try. I'll let ya know what I think in about a week.

Just let us know when you step up to the real ones, I'll stay away from Al as soon as I hear you've got a real one...

Originally posted by El Pirata
Just let us know when you step up to the real ones, I'll stay away from Al as soon as I hear you've got a real one...
I've already got 4 real ones, I just can't fly them. I plan on droping something damage causeing items once I learn, lol. I'll take it off right on my busy street I"ve got the guts to do it, and drop water ballons on the random kids walking home from school, lol. Not really I'm not that cruel.

I've heard it takes a looooong time and lots of money in repairs to get good at flying the airplanes.. Good luck WL :moped:

Originally posted by SkYLiNe RaCeR
I've heard it takes a looooong time and lots of money in repairs to get good at flying the airplanes.. Good luck WL :moped:
My dad has purchased me a sim and plus we also have the buddy box for when the real thing starts and a really goos starter plane. I'll post some pics when I get them.

Originally posted by Waste Land
I've already got 4 real ones, I just can't fly them. I plan on droping something damage causeing items once I learn, lol. I'll take it off right on my busy street I"ve got the guts to do it, and drop water ballons on the random kids walking home from school, lol. Not really I'm not that cruel.
Just make your you look both ways and see that I'm not who you're dropping them on, I'd hate for you to meet the hammer.

Kinda off topic, but have you ever seen those actual jet engine planes? I love to watch videos of them, they land at 100mph, lol. The simulator is suppose to have a those on there as well as helis(which I'm wanting to fly badly), blimps, and nitro propeled planes which is what I'll be flying in real life. Just how diffrent are these sims from the real thing?