MAYDAY MAYDAY

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreydonsRc

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
For my birthday I got a rc plane, a trainer. I absolutely loved the plane, flew the plane usually every time I went to my dad's. I had the plane for a couple of days, doing cool maneuvers in it, loops, fly bys, ect. Then one day I wanted to fly it and post it on yt, right when I turned the plane on and let it fly out my hand.. the wind caught the plane bringing it farther then a "trip from America to Australia" and right when I lost sight of the plane I heard a faint *CRUSH* and that was the last time I seen that plane.

Thats why I fear planes. Cause I don't know how to fly myself. FPV drones might be more my thing.

Well technically I do know how to fly. But it is with cars.

My driving and flying:
Car Crash Fire GIF by Farmers Insurance ®

Thats why I fear planes. Cause I don't know how to fly myself. FPV drones might be more my thing.

Well technically I do know how to fly. But it is with cars.

My driving and flying:
Car Crash Fire GIF by Farmers Insurance ®
Sir have you been drunk flying?

The C3 is my favorite body style of the bunch. They drive horribly but they sure look cool. Weren't we talking about planes?

The C3 is my favorite body style of the bunch. They drive horribly but they sure look cool. Weren't we talking about planes?
Umm.. Yeah the cesna 3 totally not the Corvette c3

C5 or C6 for me. C7 is cool too. C4 is nice because of that digital dash. But somewhat slow.
C4? WHERE?

Back