Sold / Found Jato, RC10GT FS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hipluther01

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
*PRICE DROP* $150 + shipping First up I have a Traxxas Jato for sale. This truck is a beast. SUPER fast. There are only 2 problems with it. First is one of the sway bar links is broke. You must buy the whole sway bar kit in order to get the peice. Its glued and rubberbanded and is holding fine as it is. The other is a stripped screw in the front where the front end bolts to the chassis. The first 2 pictures are of the trouble areas.

It has Brand new set of Traxxas Anaconda wheels and tires bought 2 weeks ago as well as a new pull starter installed last week. It also has a Spektrum D270 T/B servo on it. The steering is a stock Traxxas 2055. It has also been upgraded from the Traxxass 3.3 to an O.S. .18TM motor. The head has some pretty good scratches on the top but still runs at about 265 degree. Tons of speed. Comes with stock traxxas TQ tx. Also has no lid. Now $150 + shipping

HPIM1486.jpg

HPIM1484.jpg

HPIM1483.jpg

HPIM1485.jpg

HPIM1488.jpg

Next is a RC 10GT Vintage stadium truck. Somes with AM remote and brand new Duratrax starter box with Tower Hobbies 12V rechargable battery. Only used a couple times. O.S. .15 that runs pretty good. All electronics work well on it. The T/B servo is a Futaba 8148 and the steering is a Traxxas 2055. Asking $125 + shipping

HPIM1489.jpg

HPIM1490.jpg

HPIM1491.jpg

HPIM1492.jpg

Due to the nature of the hobbie both trucks are sold as-is. I have described the trucks the best I can at the timeof this post. I am going to add another 2 Tmaxx's soon, but I have to do a couple tweeks to them first. If you ahve any questions please feel free to ask. These trucks are RTR. You just need batteries, fuel, and ignitor.

Last edited:
morning bump

pm sent

pm sent

Pm replied.... Evening bump. I forgot to mention this is a Cash only option. No trades.. Sorry guys.

morning bump

bumpity bumpity

bump bump bump

bump bump

bump bump

bump to the top

To the top.. see yall in a week.

back to the top

yes I do. Sorry i havent been online for a few days. Ill send you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back