I'm back.

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lessen said:
maybe I took it wrong I dunno. you know how statements can be hard to "read" sometimes. anyways, I'll just mind my own and keep doin what I do here. sorry fellas.

I'm VERY VERY SORRY. I didnt mean to come off as angry. I was just saying it jokingly. My bad, damn computer can't even type tone of voice. :) My bad holmes

lykan said:
BTW good to have your ass back here SHK

Thanks.

SilentHunterKellen said:
I'm VERY VERY SORRY. I didnt mean to come off as angry. I was just saying it jokingly. My bad, damn computer can't even type tone of voice. :) My bad holmes

it's all good man. I know how it is. happens sometimes. peace. :)

yep, so still 2003>2004

I Still say my bike will corner better than Kwongs corolla....

Skyline Racer said:

What kinda bike?

Skyline Racer said:

I should sure hope so... 2 wheels vs 4 wheels, I should really hope so... And a corolla doesn't necisarily have a "sport" suspension setup..

SilentHunterKellen said:
What kinda bike?

If I remember correctly, it's a huffy with the optional 21 speed conversion ;) PEDAL POWER OWNS ALL!!!

hahahahah damn that was good. Kwong is going to give his car a sports stance so you better watch out. TRD goods baby....TRD. Preludes come with excellent handling capabilities. Defnitely a sport tuned suspension, you can defniitely feel it.

Ah man i guess this thread died. guess not enough auto enthusiasts to keep it goin? Maybe RC and AutoX/Drag/MotorSports are two very different sports.

SilentHunterKellen said:
hahahahah damn that was good. Kwong is going to give his car a sports stance so you better watch out. TRD goods baby....TRD. Preludes come with excellent handling capabilities. Defnitely a sport tuned suspension, you can defniitely feel it.

Actually, i'm going hotchkis.

my bad. Hotchkis makes mean track cars