I'm back.

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very true. more rotating weight yadda yadda.... I dunno how wide my wheels are but it would benice if I could put a tire on that was a tad wider and maybe a 45 series instead of 55. But I wouldn't assume that a 205 would fit my wheels.

HumboldtBlazer said:
I likey the Cloud White Xterrra! What engine is in there?
Just a simple 3.3liter V-6. It has 170hp and 200 lbs of torque. Great for my wife. I would have got the SC version but too much at the time. I got 0 % on it and got the total price down to 16K. It is awesome for the family. Room to spare and power. My next goal for an SUV is an Denali or Tahoe with all the options and the thrid row. Escalade is overrated.

Lessen said:
very true. more rotating weight yadda yadda.... I dunno how wide my wheels are but it would benice if I could put a tire on that was a tad wider and maybe a 45 series instead of 55. But I wouldn't assume that a 205 would fit my wheels.

If you want some light weight rims, look at Rota Wheels. I think they have some 11 pound 15" wheels for like $400-500. If you want to do suspension, you could simply get some H&R Race springs for like $100-200.

Rota rims are not $400 - $500 try 700 minimum and over a grand wrapped with tires. My friend has rotas and they really do make a difference. Make sure you dont wrap them with crap tires cuz that just ruins them

yep...
Ferarri=Volk
Civic=Rota
Corolla=Walmart Hubcap Spinners

wait till you see a rolla try and outrun a prelude ;)

SilentHunterKellen said:
Volk>Rota

humboldtblazer>hamburger and french fries :smoke:

I swear I did miss the Kwong vs SHK threads. Good stuff.

I will smoke your lude btw :)

2003 or earlier members > 2005 Members :)
tricycle>humbolt

HumboldtBlazer said:
humboldtblazer>hamburger and french fries :smoke:

I swear I did miss the Kwong vs SHK threads. Good stuff.

I will smoke your lude btw :)

I am betting that you will win over that hamburger and fries!

Lessen said:
2004 members > SilentHunterKellen :)

Lessen you dont even know me. Trust me, you have no idea what your getting yourself into. Just trust me on this one. Seriously...

are you serious? This all seemed pretty harmless to me. what, you can joke around with everybody else but not a newcomer? I'm not here to start trouble man, just learn and have fun. I like to kid around with these guys just as much as anybody. Just because I havn't been around as long doesn't mean I deserve any less respect. If I stumbled into something that I don't understand I would appreciate it if someone would let me know in PM. Like I said, I don't like to create waves, but if I'm simply unwelcome in the water maybe I should just find another pool. Seems to be the growing trend for noobs recently anyways.

I am sure SHK is just messing around. I would take it no other way than that.

I should hope that it isn't a growing trend with new members. Newbies should explore the "waters" and see what peaks their interests. I did and where am I now? Still in the hobby lovin it and a proud member here at RCNT.

jon2 said:
I am sure SHK is just messing around. I would take it no other way than that.

maybe I took it wrong I dunno. you know how statements can be hard to "read" sometimes. anyways, I'll just mind my own and keep doin what I do here. sorry fellas.

Lessen said:
maybe I took it wrong I dunno. you know how statements can be hard to "read" sometimes. anyways, I'll just mind my own and keep doin what I do here. sorry fellas.
you go on wit yo bad self!

LOL.. you all think imports are bad..

My isuzu rodeo with the v6.. well It pulled a full ziedodge dually diesel out of a river up to it's doors in river rock and the dodge had a broken front axle lol..

it also pulled one of those mitsubishi things up a vertical embankment of shale rock boulders (supposedly the guys swered to miss a deer..more like bent down to get a BEER lol

My chevy well.. it's a 350 with a custom chip (none of the super chips crap)..some thing about that deep rumble that shakes windows (when romp you on it) and that cool quiet exhaust when you idle..

American Muscle > any import.. for me anyhow lol..

Of course the go fast but corner like bricks heheheh

BTW good to have your ass back here SHK