I know this is a RC talk site but dang we have to do something about this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman123

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I don't have anyone else to complain to! Just got this bag of Doritos for my daughter didn't look at price till we walked out of store!!!!

IMG20240330105204.jpg

I don't have anyone else to complain to! Just got this bag of Doritos for my daughter didn't look at price till we walked out of store!!!!

View attachment 186808
This is fine on the forum, but should be in General Chaos instead of electric RC.

But yeah, this is a stupid trend. They have the price ridiculously high, then constantly have them on sale if you buy 4 bags. At least they do here at Kroger.
Screenshot_20240330_105753.jpg

Doritos were (are) the only chips I like, luckily the prices are motivating enough for me to not have bought it for one year atleast now👍👍.
This is fine on the forum, but should be in General Chaos instead of electric RC.
Put it in General Chaos and most here are ready to hear your life out🤣

Nevermind, I also love the spicy takis, but it's $7 for like 90 grams so I'm not stupid lol. Though I stacked up a lot in Spain, where they were just $1,30

Sadly, it's not just chips. Everything has gone up. My grocery bill has gone up at least 25% since this time last year. Yet my disability cost of living increase was only a whopping 3.2%. It has been slowly forcing me to buy less quality foods 😣

"What the market will bear", it's the cornerstone of capitalism. Like it or not it's the country you live in.

But yeah, this is a stupid trend. They have the price ridiculously high, then constantly have them on sale if you buy 4 bags. At least they do here at Kroger.
View attachment 186809
My bad I'm just used to hitting electric RC . Thanks

That's the problem everyone just thinks that. But if everybody would stop buying stuff it would go down but nobody can come together to do anything anymore

That's the problem everyone just thinks that. But if everybody would stop buying stuff it would go down but nobody can come together to do anything anymore
But I'm saying that when I get my daughter a bag every time she asked LoL

But I'm saying that when I get my daughter a bag every time she asked LoL

Sadly, it's not just chips. Everything has gone up. My grocery bill has gone up at least 25% since this time last year. Yet my disability cost of living increase was only a whopping 3.2%. It has been slowly forcing me to buy less quality foods 😣
Exactly! I haven't been able to afford bacon for months!!! And I'm not happy with it!!!!! 😂

Well I guess we can start with you. It was your idea. 🤷‍♂️ . I will tag along, and don't wait up. 🤣.

I quit buying soda, chips, and a lot of other items if they aren't on sale. My shopping cart is typically at least half full of sale items, because I shop the coupon stuff first. It sucks because it is more like the store is dictating what I buy that way, but being on fixed income... I kinda have to deal with it 🤬

My favorite bacon is Wright brand thick cut, which I can usually get for a little over $6/pound.

I quit buying soda, chips, and a lot of other items if they aren't on sale. My shopping cart is typically at least half full of sale items, because I shop the coupon stuff first. It sucks because it is more like the store is dictating what I buy that way, but being on fixed income... I kinda have to deal with it 🤬

My favorite bacon is Wright brand thick cut, which I can usually get for a little over $6/pound.

WOW! I remember bacon for like 2 and 3 a pnd!! Lol

Well I guess we can start with you. It was your idea. 🤷‍♂️ . I will tag along, and don't wait up. 🤣.
I said i say that and still get talked into getting them half the time lol. But I'm about ready to just go off grid LOL

That's the beauty of a diet, you guys grocery bill is a lot more than mine.

Here they don't seem to put the prices on the bag. 🫣🤫

its also the corner party store price the grocery stores cot way less...by me

Thank goodness you can buy Doritos with your Snap EBT. The way prices are going we will all need a subsidy to get our nacho cheesy fix.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 5.39.50 PM.png

I passed on bbq Doritos yesterday because of the price. They are actually doing me a favor. Been buying a lot less snacks or changing up what I buy. I can buy three packs of store brand fudge graham cookies fot the price of one pack of oreos. More for less and just as enjoyable.

Gotta save money for rc's somewhere. 🤣

I passed on bbq Doritos yesterday because of the price. They are actually doing me a favor. Been buying a lot less snacks or changing up what I buy. I can buy three packs of store brand fudge graham cookies fot the price of one pack of oreos. More for less and just as enjoyable.

Gotta save money for rc's somewhere. 🤣
Aldi sells pretty much an exact copy of Girl Scout Samoas for $2. :)

Back