How much do you guys clean your RCs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

RCTalk Qualifier
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Show me pics of them right after driving and pics when they’re cleaned and about to go back on the shelf! I want to see if I’m below or above average 😉

Show me pics of them right after driving and pics when they’re cleaned and about to go back on the shelf! I want to see if I’m below or above average 😉
If you clean yours, you are above me. I shake the dirt off and put em away. Every once in awhile I will tear down and clean, but not after every run. I need to get an air compressor.

No pics but I have a small DC air compressor with a empty 17lb propane tank cleaned it out drilled a hole installed a auto tire fill valve ..I pump that up usually takes 5 minutes to about 80 pounds. then adjust regulator to pressure I'm after then clean off rc. then use my wipe down rag and its ready for shelf.

Don't have pics, but I use the air compressor on them and brush out anything the air compressor doesn't get with a stiff bristle brush. Wipe down the surfaces with a damp rag then put them away. I don't run mine in wet conditions so mud and such is not a problem for me.

Wait, you're supposed to clean them? :yawn: Actually I clean mine by washing them off and then drying them, then, every second run, spray them with WD-40. About once every two weeks I'll strip it and do a thorough cleaning, but, I also run mine in every type of weather and terrain.

Back