How did you find RC Nitrotalk?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Error401
M@xx, long time. It's a shame I didn't get to know you better before. Welcome back.

Well from the looks of it, we have plenty of time for that now:cheers:

It's almost ironic that just when you get back, I too have a pretty big life change and now when I get home I really don't want to sit in front of a computer much. For the last 3 days, I have been working on PC's removing ad and malware, as well as viruses and user hosed installs of windows. 9 to 10 hours strait. Even though I work on a mac at home, it's still just another computer (and IE for mac crashes with the same gusto as it's PC counterpart, go figure). I was redesigning my website before that, and that too is getting neglected.

The bright side is that I'm getting more sleep. It'll settle down in a week or two and I'll get back on my spamathon, I'm commin for ya NCNitro.

I met Nitroaddict in a mall when I first started in the RC w\RS4 3
I didn't know much about nitro so he helped me out and told me about this forum, I've learned evry single thing I know about RC here, it's my second home. RCNT Rocks!!:worship: :thumbup:

i wanted nitro and tyoed nitro rc and this came up havent found a better site fro nitro or an easier one to use