RC talk home page

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson learned: MAKE A CONTRACT, AND PAY YOUR FREELANCE WRITERS/JOURNALISTS. That way, you (WoodiE) will own the articles, regardless of whatever fallout may happen. Without pay, the writer owns the rights to his or her work. For your next hire, don't give them access to be able to delete anything. Have them email you the article. If you want it, you pay, they sign the rights over to you and you can post. 👍👍👍

oh, i meant write for free. PAY!!! heck ya.
It's not terribly lucrative. Depending on the character limits, $25-$100 per article is usually the range for novice writers. The professionals can definitely charge a lot more, but the publications they're aiming for are a very difficult clientele. But AI will eventually win, and probably send a lot of writers scrambling for work.

RC car action is lame. they dont really test the cars. they drive 'em on 2S then say everything held up. if i did a mag, I'd beat the crap out of the cars i test. There'd also be a 'Luke factor' of just awesomeness. (of couse the 'Luke factor' is just opinion....)

There is something called
Kevin Talbot
RC car action is lame. they dont really test the cars. they drive 'em on 2S then say everything held up. if i did a mag, I'd beat the crap out of the cars i test. There'd also be a 'Luke factor' of just awesomeness. (of couse the 'Luke factor' is just opinion....)
Dont you know?
Know him?

There is something called
Kevin Talbot

Dont you know?
Know him?
Kevin Talbot actually did a shoutout to Breydon in one of his live streams. I asked him to holler at Breydon to wake him up, and he did.

I didn't say a single word as to who the member was, and the posts that were written on the front page have long been removed, so no one would have been none the wiser.
And that makes it ok to insult me, knowing that I'm still an active member here?

It's not even true, though. It's not true that I was being childish, and it's not true that other people don't know who you are referring to. I hang out with a few of these people outside this forum. One of those people alerted me to the post to begin with.

Here's a fine example of what ruins a forum. Why isn't it just dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back