How did you find RC Nitrotalk?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
How did you hear about or find RCNT for the very first time?
What was your reason for joining?

Just wondering.

Woodie recruited me from Traxxas message boards.

I havent looked back since.

How about you Ed?

I got booted from Traxxas and I heard this was were all the rejects went. I found it through another memeber that linked rcnt on a Traxxas thread and caught the link before it was promptly deleted.

I did a search for help on my RTR 3 and this link came up. I have no regrets for joining whatsoever. To think my old rtr3 that I don't own anymore brought me into this family.There may be others that are around but this one helps me all the time.!!! Thanks guys

If I remember correctly WoodiE sent me a PM on AnandTech. I lurked for a little while until I got my first nitro, an RS4 RTR. Then I started to become active member.

I am not really sure if I "choose" this site. It was the first one I joined that related to RC stuff. I enjoyed the people and the knowledge on the site so I didn't have a reason to go any where else.

YAHOOOOO OOOO. Did a search for nitro cars and came upon this site. The first and only site that I have been on and would never go no where else.

Once I really got into RC cars, I started looking for good forums. Of course the first one I found was RCUniverse, because it has 100,000 members. But, I got tired of RCU pretty quick. There are just way to many people posting the same stuff. For the size of the forum, there just wasn't as much info as you'd hope for.

I Googled "rc forum" or something and found RCNT. I like the size of this forum and the quality of information. It's not small, but still small enough where you feel that you get to know people. There's an older crowd here meaning experienced answers to questions and most importantly, readable posts!!

I check RCNT at least 20 times a day while I'm at work, school and home.
I think this forum has the best users with the best information out there. :thumbup:

Çh®i§tiªñ recruited me from the Traxxas message boards.

Thanks Chris!!

I found it amongst the dis-likes of other forums for one reason or another.

-Michael

Originally posted by Diver6127
Google search for r/c forums
same here and it help me out with my first prob so i keep coming back and so then i joined and then it help me so much i Contributoed and I'm stil here :shy:

zandor22 got me back into the rc hobby and had recomended I check out this sight and I liked what I read so I stayed. So if I ever post anything someone dosn't like or I offend anyone just blame zandor22........lol

This place rocks.

killahbz, showed me your site. I didn't care for it at first, b/c I didn't think it had enough members/info. But after being on other forums, I found myself always coming back to this one. There is alot of really good info & members in here.

Keep up the great site!!!

Later....:mex:

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer
I got booted from Traxxas and I heard this was were all the rejects went. I found it through another memeber that linked rcnt on a Traxxas thread and caught the link before it was promptly deleted.

same here, got banned from traxxas and heard about this site... and now here i am. this place is way better then traxxas.

later

Thats a good question cuz i dont know the answer. Probably through a search engine.

--NooP

I was doing searchs for questions I had (on google) and RCNT was the 1st thing that always pop-up. So I stayed with what was good you can say!

supermaxx97 aka bryan told me about it

Yahoo. Typed something dealing with RC, and here it was. I started to read a lot of informative info, and decided to register.
I figured that if the site helped me with info, I might be able to give back what little I knew at the time.
I still don't know a damn thing!