Hope Racer1966 is ok.....UPDATE Randy and Family are safe and ok!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I know he lives in Joplin MO, and they got hit hard by tornados yesterday. I hope you and the family are all ok Randy.

Had Tornado warnings all day here in Illinois where I'm from.

Hope all is well for anyone and everyone who experienced the storms yesterday.

Damn. I'm reading that at least 30% of Joplin has been destroyed.

Even if Randy and his family made it through, we may not hear from him in awhile with all the damage being reported.

I certainly hope you and your family are safe Randy.

+1. I've been through some really nasty tornadoes in my time. If you need a prayer, I'm there.

I think his last name is Baldwin, but i can't find anything on FB or anywhere with a phone # to call him. His profile here says his wifes name is Caran, but i can't find her on FB either.

Hope all is well Randy!!

Man thats so scary. Hope your ok Randy.

wow I hate hearing things like this!!! Yeah I hope to hear from you soon!!!! and I hope for his sake aswell he didnt lose everything!!!! If he did have a really bad one I think a collection from all of us here that have come to call him a friend or even people that have gotten some good help from him..... Good Luck!!!! and if anybody is interested let me know!!!!

I just heard about the storms. I hope you and your family are ok Randy.

Hope all is well and safe Randy, check in ASAP! :D

I heard about the storms this morning at work. It didn't even occur to me that I know somebody there. I hope you and the family are ok man. We're thinking of you.

Hope everyone down there is o.k. all the best wishes coming that way

I wish he would use his phone or sumthin to check in doesn't he know how worried we are l.o.l. was supposed to be a little humor but it didnt really work on my end considering whats going on... I hope you pop in soon so we all know you are ok!!!!!!

Last edited:
dark ages all over again... well for alittle while... that would suck!!!