So this is bunch BS!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I can never get a break, driving home 4.5 hours away from family. Got my oil changed yesterday real quick before I hit the road. Well the A-Holes didn’t tighten down the front skid plate obviously. Middle no where 2 hours in the drive bam 💥!!!! Something happen thought something blew up. Nope idiots didn’t tighten the skid plate up all the way. I pulled over on what you call a shoulder there is no were to pull over safely. Yup skid plate hit the ground messed it all up and I had to try break off the rest. No tools just pocket knife to work with. Swear almost hit by semi. Gashed my hand needs stitches I’m sure. I never can win.

IMG_0808.jpeg

Thats why you should do it. Don't let the "Professionals" do it.
I know I always do my own work, my lady said same thing. I took a chance and yup bit me in my ars..
If anything I’m pissed off at me more than anything. I usually never let anyone touch my vehicles.

I work in the mine yes I know this and actually did this when I got home. It’s a mother fker but dose work.

I feel your pain. I superglued this one yesterday. Heat shields on exhaust manifolds are sharp! Then I wacked it on something today and it broke open. About to clean it up and give it another coat.
20240125_185219.jpg

I feel your pain. I superglued this one yesterday. Heat shields on exhaust manifolds are sharp! Then I wacked it on something today and it broke open. About to clean it up and give it another coat.

Wrong bandage wrap.... supposed to use duct tape! No joke I keep glue and duct tape just for that!

I used to do duct tape and/or electrical tape.

When I wrench on the RCs and get a slight cut, or at the track. I use my resources.
Rip a blue shop towel in half, wrap it around my finger, use a rubber band to secure.
Atleast it works.

I feel your pain. I superglued this one yesterday. Heat shields on exhaust manifolds are sharp! Then I wacked it on something today and it broke open. About to clean it up and give it another coat. View attachment 180008
That would put a screeching halt to my guitar playing. Take care of that bud.

Wrong bandage wrap.... supposed to use duct tape! No joke I keep glue and duct tape just for that!
Originally it was electrical tape but the wife insisted on playing nurse when I got home.

I could tell stories of things I have done to my left hand that are pretty crazy, especially considering I still have all my digits except for my left index finger being maybe 95% intact.

I could tell stories of things I have done to my left hand that are pretty crazy, especially considering I still have all my digits except for my left index finger being maybe 95% intact.
Cnc tattoo did we? 🤔🤪 I watched my old man do a few over the years. Mt favorite is drill the bone. Had to reverse it out.

Cnc tattoo did we? 🤔🤪 I watched my old man do a few over the years. Mt favorite is drill the bone. Had to reverse it out.
It started when I was 6 and I used a machete, dragging it across my finger while thinking I was using the dull side. Turned out, both edges were sharp. I was trying to tell my friend across the road I was (jokingly) going to cut his finger off... like this!

High school I put out a perfectly coned oxyacetylene torch on my left thumb. If there us a thing beyond 3rd degree burns, that was what I did. It looked like a dried up, cracked open desert down the whole side of my thumb.

But the remainder of my injuries occured in wood shops. Three of which were pretty serious ones to my left index finger. Wood Jointer injuries leave very long lasting PTSD. Just typing this is giving me chills.

When I was a kid working with my dad on a remodel job, I seen him run a circular saw through his knee cap.
Long story short, I wasn't in the mood for lunch that day.
Holy ouchies Batman!

Back