Happy B Day SweetD!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I don't know how I missed this, this morning, but Happy Birthday Bro! Hope you have a great day!

Tom

Happy Steak and BJ Day.......ha ....beat ya to it Jet..;)

Happy Birthday Bro!!! GB my friend.

Happy Birthday Dom!

I hope you have a good one.

:party:

Thanks a lot guys. Day has been pretty good so far. My co-workers are bringing in my favorite fast food for lunch, KFC. Tonight the family and I are headed to a local steakhouse for dinner. Wife said I could pick up a new RC for my birthday since she didn't know which one to get. Sweet!

Happy Birthday Dom. Sounds like you got the hookup. So...does your wife have a sister????? Just kidding man. Have a great day!

Thank you for the birthday wishes gentlemen! I really appreciate it.

Damn, nearly missed this one! I truly hope you are having a fantastic birthday, my friend! Enjoy the evening with the family and be sure to let us know what new rig you end up with!

Hope Mama Bear and the Bambino are doing well! Isn't she due here pretty soon?

Almost missed it too...

Hope it was one to remember. :party:

I had a great day at work and with the family. My 2 year old made me a card that was the highlight of the day. Wife even baked me a nice chocolate cake. It was really a special day. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!

Monkey I am looking at getting a 1/18 scale, either a Duratrax Vendetta ST, or one of Team Associated offerings. I can race it with Ed and Rob this season up north in the mini class and also at the new 1/18 scale offroad carpet track at the LHS.

Back