Happy Birthday!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

"Honey, where's my RC credit card?"
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Happy 15th Birthday @DavidB1126 !!! :birthday:šŸ„³šŸ„³

Hope you have a great day! Headed to the Gaithersburg track today? Gotta get some bday laps in!! Have a great one!!
Farting Happy Birthday GIF by HeyF

Thanks y'all!
Sadly no not heading down. I can only go down so much due to scheduling and stuff, and the amount of tolls there and back. šŸ˜„
I maybe charge up a battery pack and take the rustler out šŸ¤”
Wait the cars next year my bad.
Good! Next year I can drive my self down to the track when ever I want too!
I don't have toll and gas money dang it
šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Thanks y'all!
Sadly no not heading down. I can only go down so much due to scheduling and stuff, and the amount of tolls there and back. šŸ˜„
I maybe charge up a battery pack and take the rustler out
Yea the price for everything these days is horrible. And puts a damper on everything. Either way have a great day bud.

It's always a fun/good day when you can get some runs in. And throw some dirt around... šŸ‘šŸ‘

Everything is buy now pay later type of thing, but not with me because I'm a cash guy, until I get an actual bank stuff setup
Trust me buddy I learned a long time ago. If you can't buy it with cash then wait. I am also a cash rules everything type of guy..

Credit can put you in a hole you can't get out of.. you have the rite way of thinking bud....

And good things come to those who wait.....