Fastflees New Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

this is as far as I got today!!!!!!!!!!1all thats left is servos and throttle linkage and build the shocks when they get here!!!! oh and the 200 bead lock screws!!!

wow that looks good, to bad its gonna get dirty. Thinking about putting windows on?

Yes i have a set being made with a wirror finish....should look sweet..

That looks sweet.

I am surprised you have the stock roof plate and not one by Modified or DarkSoul.

That looks sweet.

I am surprised you have the stock roof plate and not one by Modified or DarkSoul.

I still need to steel a few parts off my other build and roof plate is one of them!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Car's gonna look sweet when it's all finished. Is that the stock engine with aftermarket parts or is it brand new?

Its a new ddm 29cc..........should rip pretty good!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::yes:

NICE, are the engines available for that car specifically made for it (or similar cars), or are they just chain saw motors or something?

NICE, are the engines available for that car specifically made for it (or similar cars), or are they just chain saw motors or something?

these are a line of rc engines you can get,I have since ran that car a few times and just got a new modded esp 30cc to put in that build.I will get new pics up in a day or so after the engine swap...

Back