Fastflees New Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastflee

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I have been collecting parts for a few months now all I'm waiting on is the front and rear suspension kits than of to MR PAINTING and his dad for a free ano hook up,they have said they would sponsor the build!!!!!!!!!yahoooooooooooo I will post up pics as i go for sure...

Freebie, Freebie, Freebie... Looks like a lot of fun.

Wow! That's a lot of baggage! I can't wait to see more!

Lots of projects goin on around here right now.. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Lot's of stuff! How much was the total?

Well just figured out with the stuff i still have on order not including baja arouind 3300.00...I have been taking my time getting it all though..juts piece by piece...up intill a month ago we had no kids,I think this will be the last build for a while with the newborn...so at this point I'm going all out..:yes::yes:

wow! a cat? maybe? in the top left?

Well guys ups was good to me,amain had a few ss kits so i put in a order and it got here today...i will start the build and get ya all some pics....still waiting on front and rear a arms!!!!!than off to the ano guys i think...still kicking it around...

well I have started slow going!!!!!!!!!!

well I got the front done and it all fit good...rd logics front shock tower and uprites all the a arms and front spindles are rd logice integy front bulk head stock ss chassie carbon fiber top plate and toe blocks dark soul front bumper axle exstenders and wheel nuts..I still have a long way to go and a whole lot more bling to add!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looking good. Bling on! Adding bling is like adding garlic in spaghetti sause. If you think you have too much, add some more!

Bling it on!!! Keep posting pic as you go...i love it!!!LOL:bow:

Bling it on!!! Keep posting pic as you go...i love it!!!LOL:bow:

well its not all bling no go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is a 29 cc and should kick but pretty good:yes:

Slober......Slober.......sorry about that Flee... That is going to be a sweet rig.

I'm still waiting on the steering bell crank bling and a few other things for the shocks!!!!!this is by far my best build to date...I will post close ups of this one and my last one after its complete!!!!!!!!!!
these are extra left over parts

Back