Do you use the RCNT Gallery?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you use the RCNT Image Gallery?

• No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been several days since the site's been back up and to my count only one member has even mentioned the gallery missing, well excluding @Rolex but he doesn't count.

So with that I've been looking at the old gallery and it's lack of use overall. It had it's heyday long ago and has since become an unused feature by most. That said I'm strongly considering removing the old gallery as a whole and moving on. If enough members wish for it to return, I may consider bringing it back as a new clean gallery without all the old data - a clean start. Thoughts, concerns, questions, comments, requests?

Unfortunately, that's where I had the only older pictures of some rigs before PB came around.

I think the votes and lack of response is the answer @WoodiE. Be like keeping the arcade around, got where no one at all used it.

I totally forgot that we had an arcade at one time, how long has it been gone?

i didnt vote because I didnt know we had a gallery but not that I do I will look into using it if its not going the way of Rolex...

Back