Do you use the RCNT Gallery?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you use the RCNT Image Gallery?

• No

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never used it I dont think. Seems like a waste of space and time when photobucket is readily available.

I've used both. I use Photobucket now, but a lot of my older pics are in the gallery here.

I wouldn't be without it. It's the best place to showcase ALL the rides from ALL the members.
It annoys me to have to follow a link to Photobucket just to see someone's pics.
I use photobucket, but I have a LOT more posted here than there.

I don't use it, I don't think I have ever really looked at it.

I have old pics in there and haven't uploaded anything or even looked at the gallery in years. Honestly, I thought it was already gone.

Voted no as I haven't used it. I'm not much of a picture taker. And I just use Photobucket when I want to show off something.

But I do like looking at the photo's others have posted.

Can't say I'm actually surprised by the lack of replies even to the poll. @Rolex I think you're about the only one who DOES use the gallery. haha

Looking at past uploads, excluding yours, it seems it's been nearly a year since most uploads have happened.

Last edited:
Sounds like the water bowl is about to me moved again. LOL

Don't use it myself photobucket what few pictures I post

I would use it... but the only pictures I see are from this dude Rolex... and they are so shiny I need sunglasses to look at them!

:doh:

There are many photos in tutorial or informational threads and stickies that are linked to the RCNT gallery. That's the only place I have them. Remove the gallery and many of those threads and posts will become useless without the photo.

Can we have a "This idea sux" button?

Last edited:

There are many photos in tutorial or informational threads and stickies that are linked to the RCNT gallery. That's the only place I have them. Remove the gallery and many of those threads and posts will become useless without the photo.

Haha, then you WILL only have 1 or 2 useful posts.

Nothing has been set in stone yet. I'm just trying to figure out if anyone is using it now and if it's worth paying $75 for the new gallery software.

Worse case is I'll have to take said threads and replace the images pointing to the gallery and re-upload the images as user attachments.

$75 for one guys pics, not worth it from my wallets stand point. No one looks at stickies anyway :D

Back