Diggers dad

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, Digger.... I don't have the words to put the sadness down at the moment. I am really sorry. I'll continue to say kind words for you and yours each night.

damn man.. Dont know what to say besides I'm sorry. You and your family are in my prayers man.. Take care!!

I'm sorry to hear that, I am kind of always expecting a call about my dad at any moment. (he's been hanging in despite what he does to himself for years) Lord knows this isn't easy on you or your family, I'll kep you in my prayers.

Oh man. Sorry to hear Digger. I wish you and your family the best.

Digger, I suppose my wish for you and your family right now is that he goes peacefully. I truly am sorry for what you are going for and I wish there was something any of us could do to help. Keep us posted, at the very least, it may help you through it just to get it out here.

I know when I'm struggling with something (like a son who seems to aspire to being a computer hacker) I feel better just posting it out here. It's more than just RC's here, which is why I hang around (even if most folks want to see me bounced!)

Take care, my friend! We're here if you need.

Digger sorry to hear abut your Dad. I hope he gets to rest peacefully soon. I will pray for him.

Thanks again for the well wishes. MW haven't really been into rc much, but I still find myself on and contribute when I can.

Dad is still hanging on. Mom is amazing. She has been up there everyday.
Flu has got me pretty hard, but I finally went today. He tried to open his eyes a couple of times but I don't think he knew I was there. They say the hearing is the last thing to go? I said a couple of things to him, not much.

My friends that know me have great. Secretary (sp?) at work gave me a hug. She was about ready to cry. Few of the guys have called to check on me.
Thing that flipped me out the most. My ex-wife called. She was going to go up there. She even called me back after she had left the hopital. Most we have talked in years. Makes me almost regret some of the things I have said to her.

Thanks again for the well wishes guys.

Last edited:
I am truly sorry, Digger. I know what your Mom is going through having gone through it myself with my wife a number of years ago.

I can kind of understand what you're going through as I lost my grandmother about a year ago to Alzheimer's. Try and roll with it.

Hey Digger,

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I know what you are going through has to be tough. If you need anything just PM me and I will forward you a number if you need to talk. Let me know if there is anything I can help with. Hang in there buddy.

Tom

I'm not trying to sound like an admin but...

Give your father our regards and we'll keep him in our minds. :depress:

We lost Dad about 3:30 yesterday morning.

Really hard to deal with. I knew he wasn't going to make it. He had been in a coma since the 22nd of last month. Mom told me today that he had his eyes open Saturday, but didn't know she was there.

I had a pretty bad night Sunday. Thinking about him a lot. Wife seems to think I knew he was going.
Mom is holding out pretty good. With making the arrangements and everyone calling she hasn't been able to slow down, though.

Thanks for listening guys.

I'm very sorry to hear that my friend, you and your family will be in our prayers.

Sorry to hear such sad news. My sincere condolences go out to you and your family.

Dave

I'm very sorry for your and your families loss.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Digger.. Keep your spirits up bud, life is just too damn short..

Digger, my sympathies to you and your family. I'm sure he is in a better place now. I'm sure it's tough, but I know you will pull through.

Hey Digger,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I know it is a tough time for you now. Hang in there buddy.

Tom

My deepest condolensces to you Digger. Hope he is in a better place and smiling down upon you.

Digger,
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss.

Back