advice on rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a newer version. Mines the original green color.

ohh ok thats the only one i saw on the site figured that might be good

perfect thankyou so much for your help your amazing gonna get this then now is this a big jump from my factory ? and what do you recommend for battery ?

$96 for a 2s 40C lipo? Id personally get THIS instead, or if you want the 70C version for about $6 more then click HERE.

that 70c is it still ok for short course racing and use it with my factory vehicle ? apologize I'm a noob at electric

that 70c is it still ok for short course racing and use it with my factory vehicle ? apologize I'm a noob at electric
The "C" rating of a LiPo is it's discharge rating. The higher the C the more "punch" it has off of the line. If the connectors match, there should be no problems.

what do you recommend for a tool kit i want something nice cause i dont own any precision tools i loved the integy kit but it was little pricey

Integy, pricey? Integy is actually cheap and usually of lower quality on most of their items.

Check out Hudy. That's pricey. But in Hudy's case, you get what you pay for.

sweet thanks i ended ordering the team assossiacted set of tools. for racing purposes i was told people are switching to sensored is this true ?

Yes. Most racers use a sensored ESC/Motor combo. This cuts out cogging (stuttering at the start) and allows for smoother driving.

Back