12S Kraken VEKTA.5 is here!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
930 last night I got a e mail from hobbywing, there's a new programmer LCD program box G3 , it was hard to find , but I ordered one , film at 11, thanks guys I feel much better ,,,,,,, I think ?! 😵‍💫😵‍💫 Actually I had a really bad day with my cancer crap and I really went off on them, it's not right for me to take out my health struggles on others , I don't feel good about that , I've done it before , and it always comes back on me , and here I've done it again , hobbywing will prolly file a restraining order once they see what I said to them , GREAT ! DAMIT !

Last edited:
930 last night I got a e mail from hobbywing, there's a new programmer LCD program box G3 , it was hard to find , but I ordered one , film at 11, thanks guys I feel much better ,,,,,,, I think ?! 😵‍💫😵‍💫 Actually I had a really bad day with my cancer crap and I really went off on them, it's not right for me to take out my health struggles on others , I don't feel good about that , I've done it before , and it always comes back on me , and here I've done it again
I really hope the new programmer solves your problems.

Cancer is the worst. You have the right to go off. Hang in there man.

930 last night I got a e mail from hobbywing, there's a new programmer LCD program box G3 , it was hard to find , but I ordered one , film at 11, thanks guys I feel much better ,,,,,,, I think ?! 😵‍💫😵‍💫 Actually I had a really bad day with my cancer crap and I really went off on them, it's not right for me to take out my health struggles on others , I don't feel good about that , I've done it before , and it always comes back on me , and here I've done it again , hobbywing will prolly file a restraining order once they see what I said to them , GREAT ! DAMIT !
Sorry to hear that.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

P E R Z A C H L Y !!!! it's just words ! Not a hatchet to the throat ! But my fault ,,,,,,AGAIN !

I don't understand some of these businesses and the way they treat their customers. RC's are not exactly cheap, you would think they would want to keep you happy and coming back.

Shazaam! Your a Yokel
View attachment 182620
You always have my back bro. :p :p :p

I don't understand some of these businesses and the way they treat their customers. RC's are not exactly cheap, you would think they would want to keep you happy and coming back.

Shazaam! Your a Yokel
View attachment 182620
nah. Missing those gnarly sunglasses.

It's hard to drag a dead horse out of a ditch , but JEEEEEZE !!! Last night for the first time I read the things that caused my firing from kraken , to be clear , they were great , until to the point of selling me a problem ESC , every word I said is true and correct , I had some fellow bashers read it yesterday and allllll agreed ! Evidently they have underlying reasons , and have realized , getting into the e version of things is completely obviously over there heads , they took back my order for the new short course truck, cuz they knew I would bite them in the ass again , cuz I'm smarter with e version than they are obviously AGAIN ! no big deal , the darn thing is gunna be top heavy just like the VEKTA5 E , the battery tray is waaaay to high ,So,,,,, turn the page , BRRRRAAAAP ON !!

Two good n fast wheelie runs , and the pinion is toast ! At 40 mph I hit the throttle and it wheelied , even with the huge primal tires !! Wow ! This is a 18t pinion , I switched it out to a 21t OOOOOOH BOYEEEEE!!! I put madax tires on for the next run , those poor tires 🤣😂💪💪💪

17100157877852103549637719815460.jpg

Put in a 21t pinion and some mad max tires from ddm , WOW ! This thing is very fast , those big tires are fun but rough on the pinion for sure , I just use them for our or. Park sand hill climbing, spikes are on the way , that's gunna be fun I'll bet

Crrrrrrap !!!!! Forgot to put a drop of shoe goo on the receiver wire !!!! Broke off , unfixable!!! I took the thing apart there's no way to put it back on Crrrrrrap !!!

Oh dear! It takes a fine point solder tip to solder to the board, if you have a electronic shop or a pin tip it is possible, but if your still using the stock turbo racing radio it's not a great loss, much better is available

It's a futaba receiver , the tiny wire is a coaxial wire , two different wires in it , I see where it goes but , I wonder if I could just solder both wires right to the connection point , or is there two different connects , inside the wire connection point , I looked at it with a magnifying glass I can't tell ,the wire goes inside a holding clip thing

Oh sorry, I've never experienced problems with the receiver wire, but Futuba is a radio I have little experience with. They are one of the top systems, but I seem to go with cheaper and seem to get good enough results. I'm not a good enough driver to need the best radio. My vesla came with the tiniest cheapest radio I ever saw, never even tried it. I have lots of spectrum systems, but now I use fly sky when I need to put one in

It looks like no solder was used , a clasp type connect , and the center wire might just slip into place inside the clip just like a TV coax cable does , I'll slip it back in and give r a go

Trying not to offend anyone in n any way, but that was tiny , that was hard , and my eyes hurt !! Got the tiny wire separated at the end was able to open the clasp a little put in the tiny wire of the tiny coax and I just put a hermetically placed tiny drop of solder on the other wire and clasp together plugged r in and were ready for launch !! I just hope vibration don't come into Olay here , I got a Killswitch in there SOOOOO,,,,, we have technology and ability rebuild and recreate !! 🤟🤘💪💪

Back