12S Kraken VEKTA.5 is here!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I paid for this thing on August 14th , it's finnally here !!! 12s folks in the VEKTA5 variety !!! OOOOOOH BOYEEEEE !!!!

IMG_20240106_125247093.jpg

JEEEEEZE !!! Rough crowd ! I'll get to pictures tomorrow , then we shall see what it looks like with raminator tires on it , and I'll be installing dual steering servos also , this thing is gunna be epic !!

As requested ! ,,,r,,,uh,,, ordered ? 😂 is there anyone that could give me measurements of the raminator monster truck tires please ? I need to know the distance from the inside of the hub to the edge of the wheel ,I'm speechless on the size of this FREEKN esc ! Wow ! And those high amp plugs are awesome! And there is holes in the chassis for dual steering servos !!! Eeeyaaaaeeeee ! I was already looking into a wrap design , nut like the body as is , or at least for a while I've got brp hubs and spikes for it , but I was gunna put the monsters on for a snow run , but I need measurements before I put out the cost of those , I completely forgot that I sold my monster tires last year dangit !!!

IMG_20240107_093640843.jpg

IMG_20240107_093540104.jpg

IMG_20240107_093522496.jpg

IMG_20240107_093509214.jpg

IMG_20240107_095353481.jpg

Now that is a unit. Very nice. I watch Thunder RC rip these types of rigs around and they are absolute animals. You may want to give him a shout on his channel. I know he sold his Primal Digger, but he may have a wheel and tire laying around to measure for you.

Now that is a unit. Very nice. I watch Thunder RC rip these types of rigs around and they are absolute animals. You may want to give him a shout on his channel. I know he sold his Primal Digger, but he may have a wheel and tire laying around to measure for you.
I talk with rocky thunder quite often , I never thought that , thank you , I know he has one , he uses it for a work stand AWSOME thanks !

Ya , those tires are different , I was thinking just get those with no worries , but I want the monsters make my own rock bouncer like exocage you tube guy did out of a raminator , his truck is just plain cool !

I've been in and out of the raminator thing , I sold it cuz I got tired of the taylor50 taking my truck and wallet apart , I'm thinking get a used one and get that upgraded engine they have now , and lower it totally and build a bouncer thing , but I also would have to remortgage my house to do so , or sell some of the heard again , but it sure is a interesting build idea , check out exocage dude

Back