The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New transmitter and 6 new 160mah cells for my MSR. McMaster order to stock up and get o-rings to fix my EATC module in my grand marquis (3rd car with same issue). Just saved myself $800! YAY!

I love Mcmaster orders.

Saitek Cyborg

saitek_cyborg.jpg

What in the world? Thats crazy looking Rolex! One hand typing in style :hehe:

This is what I run and is a great keyboard except it's not waterproof, so I have to be careful reading some of the posts here:

8785577_sa.jpg

Alloy Blade grips and rotor head for my MSR.

Flew 3 packs through it in my living room without crashing... then hit a wall in the middle of my 4th pack... Really liking the LP5DSM radio. Much better than stock. Just wish it had dual rate... for $15, can't complain though.

HD anodized plates (front/rear top plates, front/rear skid plates, center skid), hot racing engine brace, wing kit, HD anodized finned engine mount, and a set of 40 series Dirt Hawgs for my XXL. I also have a new 3.3 for my Rustler, as well as some spare clutches....my stock ones are finally worn out after about 3+ gallons and whatever the previous owners put through it.

I Bought a new pistol today! Glock G21sf, I can't wait to shoot it

Last edited:
I picked up a set of slightly used Overkill Rear Upper Arms for $65 , a small start on building a BP 5sc
IMG_0172.gif

IMG_0173.gif

iv got some fm crystals tx rx hope they make a diffrence every time i send the car down the road it starts doing donuts lol.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Looooong story, it starts about 15 years ago when i met my EX wife. Thats what happens when you go to a dentist that doesn't take insurance, like i said, long story..

Oh the joys of living in Canada every doctor has to take insurance and practically all medical procedures are covered under OHIP, which every Canadian has. Only things not covered dental, optometrist, and cosmetic.