The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
England. Them bastards tax everything.

Paid for me and my fiancee's pre Cana class.

+1 on the ????? for TV Tax.

Air Time RC MSR heli landing gear/skids. Supposed to be much tougher than stock. I've already spent nearly twice what I paid for the MSR on stuff for the MSR... Bitten by the bug again!

Alpine got it, it £145 for a year's worth of tax.

I also bought a new sofa and double recliner....they will be here tomorrow and I can't wait.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure my parents in law were not to happy but my wife and I got married by a methodist minister on the beach in NC. It has been 7 years since that day and I am still so very thankful my wife did not make me get married in the catholic church. Not that there is anything wrong with that... but I am not a very religious person and come from a non religious family. My wife on the other hand, comes from a very catholic family.

More paint supplies, now starting on the baby room tonight!

Hopefully the paint is Low VOC, Woodie. It keeps the fumes down and safer for the wife and little one.

Hopefully the paint is Low VOC, Woodie. It keeps the fumes down and safer for the wife and little one.

Yup, low VOC.

I'm not jealous painting sucks!

It normally does, this evening a friend stopped by and helped me out by doing all the trim work while I did the roller. Which allowed the wife to not even have to be in the same room so no fumes for her. :)

50 bags of soil, a case of Molson Canadian, 2 steaks, 3 baking potatoes, a square, 3 threaded clamps and an Elvis tin plaque. Went to yard sales in the morning and Walmart in the afternoon.

The wife decided it was time to replace my 15 year old couches with something a bit newer... bought a new leather couch. Should be here in about 2-3 weeks.

The wife decided it was time to replace my 15 year old couches with something a bit newer... bought a new leather couch. Should be here in about 2-3 weeks.

Where from? We bought ours from town and country leather and their 4 week delivery turned into 9. Hope you get it on time

I'm in the same boat and hate waiting for delivery! One thing though my cats claw leather like crazy, only material that they don't claw is micro suede. Man I miss my leather reclining couch.

We waited 8 for lazyboy to deliver ours last year. Was the most I've spent on a couch... almost opted for the power version, but we didn't. Was afraid it may have issues. Sure is nice having real leather though. Our last one was fake. Don't trust sales guys! lol

Thats cool, I love new furniture....Pics!

4280088_KO.gif

We've been looking for probably 7-8 months, no kidding, and never found anything that striked the wife's fancy. Decided it give it another go yesterday just for the heck of it since it was nasty and rainy out and we didn't have anything else to do. Surprisingly enough after a handful of stores she found two couches she liked, one at another store and the one above.

So we got the one above and the matching loveseat with center console as well. Both couches recline. And got both from Ashley Furniture.

Certainly not top of the line but if we can get a few good years out of them from our use, the dogs, and the little kiddie on the way I'll be happy.

Nice couch Woodie I really like the leather! Our current couch and the love seat are similar, the love seat with the center console and both have recliners on each end but in micro suede. They are Ashley and they have been holding up great so far, no problems with fabric or mechanisms! Our next set will be leather.