--Killers Axial SCX10 Dingo Pic/Build Thread--

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed can't watch it on my phone, will check it out when I get home.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to get it mobile, no idea what happened.

Another sweet video, my smart phone is probably just to slow or the video is to large for my smart phone.

Sorry for the explicit words on Pt2 guys, but love that song.

I'm on my way out for a new location with more video shooting of course.

Stay tuned for a vid with a new 'used' lid :D

Well that didnt work out.... Went out Saturday morning, got some NICE video recorded with a pretty major 150+ ft tumble down a 45* rock interface. Got home and got it all on the cpu file where I keep my crawling stuff and called it a day. Woke up the next day and my ENTIRE 32gig with like 100+ video shots, erased and my entire crawler file for the movie was deleted! Nobody would admit to it so I have to start all over with my next vid.... This time I will have more pics.
------------------

On a brighter note, I have my 1.9 Rockbeast Pitbulls coming and some alloy HR racing beadlocked wheels that should be here today (I hope) so I will update then...

I know I've been saying I'm going to send you a package, but with my busted ass ankle, I haven't left the house much. It'll happen eventually.

That sucks man, I had a 250gig HD take a dump on me while I was deployed, lost everything and trying to replace music while deployed sucked. Hopefully you can find a way to recover at least some of it.

I know I've been saying I'm going to send you a package, but with my busted ass ankle, I haven't left the house much. It'll happen eventually.

Dont sweat it man, stay off your foot, get around to it whenever I'm in no noobish rush :D

---

I actually recovered one video, of me bashing my rear bumper with a rock to straighten it out lmao:hehe:

Thanks rollin :D

I am publishing a new 2 part vid thats of course 10 minutes for those who have bared mine before, should be up within the hour.

Okay ladies and gents, I put ALOT of effort into this video, please sit back, turn it up and try to make it to the end!

I also just remembered you can see my goofy ass @ 8:27 for those who WONDER WHO I AM!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXbJ_EJ5-wE"]Trail RC Scaling Pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Nice Vid Man, Looks like you had a good time.

thanks freak, I wish I could take some pics but videos are so addicting lol this site will be bored of scaling vids when I'm done. I also wish I could make them like 3-5 minutes lol.

That was a nice trail run, great job on the editing!

I will get better as I make more videos, thanks though for all the kind words! ^^
---

I am figuring out how to seal my new tires to my alloy wheels, will be posting pics of the new setup soon:D

Okay finally got my tires all mounted up, I still have some nice alloy hub-covers by HR what need some shims to seat down but for now the Axial stockers will do. I like this look MUCH MUCH better, and cannot wait to get the Pits on the rocks because the 2.2s are AWESOME!

P1080127.jpg

P1080128.jpg

I am also fitting up another lid and trying to get the Dingo painted up for my onboard GoPro runs.

Those look awesome, just need a matching spare now, lol.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Real soon I hope Curtis, and thanks! I love them compared to my water foamed, flat Ripsaws... Decided to make a vid and took the chance of no film time on a low GoPro battery charge, turns out, I got 3 mins, will be editing soon as a teaser I suppose...

Okay part 2 of this video is really small at just under 3 minutes so you all can enjoy it without putting your cpu to sleep.

Linked soon!

Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0msA6k3Z2rU"]Trail RC Scaling Pt 2 - YouTube[/ame]