Sold / Found Upgraded Axial SCX10 Rubicon Chassis & Axle Combo 90% Complete

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got this Axial SCX10 chassis setup here as an extra and no use for. Chassis has the RC4WD CMS & Panhard Kit Installed on the front, Rock Armor spare tire rack/rear bumper and a custom converted 4Wheel Steering rear axle with a hand built panhard bar, 100% solid. TRUCK REQUIRES:Rear Upper/Lower Links if you convert back to OEM rear end, Electronic rx case,Full Transmission w/ Drivetrain, 90-100mm scale shocks. No Electronics included.

Asking $130 + Shipping to lower 48
SOLD AS IS, WHATS SHOWN IS WHATS INCLUDED, BUYER TO PAY FULL AMOUNT + FULL SHIPPING COSTS AS WELL CALCULATED AFTER SALE. 100% buyer/seller feedback with vouches possible to validate.

I used this setup with the 4wheel steering, and I loved it and had 0 issues with it. PM me or reply with any Qs.

Thanks for lookin.
DSCF5016_zpszkdtnt2b.jpg

DSCF5017_zpst32mnt8s.jpg

DSCF5018_zps29ysx7io.jpg

DSCF5019_zps60b0xvxr.jpg

DSCF5020_zps3drirj11.jpg

DSCF5021_zpsyowzcyqy.jpg

Bump TTT.

$130 Is a deal for this steal!

Bump TTT

PRICE NOW $130 SHIPPED!

Bumped up TTT and still lookin to clear this off my work station! PM me with any Qs or post here. Or if you are over an ole fashioned kind of buyer that relies on email, [email protected]

Bump TTT, these pics are out dated, the chassis is exactly as pictured but did a full 100% tear down and clean job on it, will update later sometime.

Bump TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back