Gas prices

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all this should creat some Chaos, I'm just curious what everyones gas prices are in they're state? In central WI the average price of regular unleaded fuel is 3.39 thats up fm 3.25 last week thats crazy. Also has the price of nitro fuel gone up? I haven't bought any since last year.:ponder2:

It's about $3.09 a gallon here in the Rio Grande Valley for Regular Unleaded. The price of Nitro is about the same as when I last bought it.

how many litres are in a US gallon theres 4.5 in a UK gallon
as for price its about £0.90 a litre in the uk

EDIT
Found its approx 3.8L to a US gallon
meaning in the UK it would cost about $6.2 per US gallon

Last edited:
Were paying 3.49 for regular and 3.69 for premium up here in the Northwest no better feeling then being raked across the coals :flaming: the sad thing is we have three major refineries were i live i dont understand :shrug: why we have to pay so much more then some of the larger cities its just rediculous.

Its around $3.05 last time I checked for regular here in NH. Might be a bit more now.

$3.49 for regular unleaded here in San Jose, CA. Some guys at work were saying gas prices will go over $4 a gallon during Memorial day weekend.

Even at $4 a gallon it still beats riding the bus.

Ranges from $3.39 to $3.49 for regular unleaded depending on where you go here in the north bay.

We are also within 30 miles of no less than 5 different refineries (Valero, Shell, Chevron, Tesoro and ConocoPhillips).

I never look at regular prices, as I fill my car with premium. Highest I saw was in Winters, CA at 3.99 per gallon. I don't know if we should be complaining though, because the guys in the UK have to pay over $6 per gallon.

Gas is expensive but so is the cost of living. For those that struggle with that and the additional gas price hikes I feel ya. Seems that my paycheck disappears faster than I get it. I changed my mind in getting a Suburban. I am going to stick to getting another Acura sedan. I may even fork over for a hybrid...

Forgot to mention... Gas in Ventura County I am getting is 3.79...Highest was last week at 3.99. That is for regular.

We're up to 3.24 as of this morning, but I'm sure it will jump again. I'm with NC! USELESS, and he's my boss.../hangs head in shame

Well, Texas has both of its state houses voting on a bill to remove the State's gas tax for the summer. Maybe we'll get luck and they'll pass it before summer.

Yesterday going home from work it was at $3.11 for regular unleaded. This morning on the way to work it was at $3.49 for regular unleaded and I about had a stroke! Now, how the hell can gas jump $.38 per gallon in less than 12 hours?

If I hear one more oil executive tell me that they have nothing to do with pricing I'm going to beat them with a hose! The gas that is in the tanks at the station only cost X dollars when it was delivered, so why the hell am I having to pay the higher price for the same damn gas?

I've been riding the Harley as often as I can and letting the Tahoe sit. Last time I topped the Tahoe off gas was $3.13 or so and it cost close to $85.00 to fill it up!

Now, how the hell can gas jump $.38 per gallon in less than 12 hours?

It's the same gas that was under their parking lot yesterday. They shouldn't be allowed to raise it till it reflect the cost of the NEXT delivery.
That's gouging, and it should be against the law.

Don't really remember filled the BMW for 3.50 or 3.75 whatever for premium yesterday.
Gotta get used to high prices... thats what happens and I'm afraid we are in for some lousy summer... :(

Back