Gas prices

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were paying 3.49 for regular and 3.69 for premium up here in the Northwest no better feeling then being raked across the coals :flaming: the sad thing is we have three major refineries were i live i dont understand :shrug: why we have to pay so much more then some of the larger cities its just rediculous.

Don't feel bad in Southern Oregon where I live we are consistently the HIGHEST gas prices in the country....its a conspiracy.......somebody ought to take those smaktards out and whip em.

$3.90 something for premium here today. Makes me want to spit fire.

Well here on the west coast of canada its 1.34 per liter in some parts . Where I am in Victoria its 1.23 per liter for regular .

I filled up yesterday at 2.99 for regular unleaded. It looks like the next time I fill up will be the first time I pay over 3 bucks a gallon.

$3.54 for 90 octane here... $3.44 for 89. I run 90 to keep my lifters from rattling a lot. I was running 92, but at $3.74, I'll stick with 90.

America is running "lean of peak".

We are certainly in for interesting things within the next few years.

Buy warbonds, and keep putting the cheapest liquid into an SUV (milk and water is more per gallon) or realize that this must happen. It was predicted in 1975, actually long before that... :(

I do feel for the folks in the UK but we're not used to this it's nuts. I heard the reason for the high prices in the midwest is there is a pipeline that needs repair. Hell I wudv thought that the fuel company's would have made enuff $$$ within the last 5yrs to fix it with out increasing our fuel prices. Maybe I'll buy a moped lol. The worst thing is that diesel prices climb also and that makes all our goods ie milk bread everything go up in price to so it's not jst the gas its EVERYTHING! The fuel company's are going to force this country into a recession.:wban: the fuel company's.

Think it is $3.38 here?

'Ol lady tried to talk me into selling her Bronco the other day. Me drive her around.

Yeah. That's going to work real good.....

LOL Digger Driving Ms Daisy around? Didnt they already make that movie? They predict it's gonna hit 4.00 by 4th of July hell I think it's gonna be 4.00 in parts of the country by this wknd.

Last time I filled up it was $3.45 for the cheap stuff. I've been tempted to start daily driving the motorcycle since it gets 50mpg in the city compared to the 32mpg my corolla gets, it's just too bad bikes are easy to steal :(

There are a couple of gas stations in SF that are already above $4 for the cheap stuff. They have been for a couple of months at least.

Self serve and since it's SF you can't be sure if they are actually women.

Cheap crap went up to 3.42 today UGH if i didnt live 21mi fm work and work the mid shift I'd take my mountain bike mayb loose some of this old mans flab LOL

$3.49 for regular in Fresno. No one asks me why I walk to work anymore.

Last time I filled up it was $3.45 for the cheap stuff. I've been tempted to start daily driving the motorcycle since it gets 50mpg in the city compared to the 32mpg my corolla gets, it's just too bad bikes are easy to steal :(
I get 16 or 17mpg in the Dakota. Bronco about 12.
Been thinking about getting something cheaper for the 'ol lady to drive. Park that beast unless the weather was bad.

Back