Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx Hop-Up Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jon2
Hey blazer are the bodies still up for sale?

No you bought them. I gave you both bodies and the servo mounts.

So you have coming (let me know if I miss anything)

2 bodies
2 aluminum servo mounts
5 BowTie tires and velocity dish rims
2 JR 550 Servos
2 Stock Tmaxx shocks

Thats all of it right?

:yes: :yes: :yes: Oh Yeah thats right but you can throw in anything else that you would like to donate because you are such a nice guy!!!

i will take the tranny, the 8 maxx a-arms and axle carriers, and i was gona take the bodies but i guess u sold them. lmk wut the total is and what kind of payments u accept.

later

MaxxTrooper you got PM.

STILL FOR SALE!

1 T-Maxx Teflon sealed Dynamite bearing kit $25 (keep the dirt out!)

4 GS Storm Short Shocks for use with the T-Maxx $40(or at least I did) this will also include 4 stock T-Maxx shocks in good condition. 8 shocks in TOTAL.

2 Stock T-Maxx 2.5 Diffs . These diffs have the stock plastic driveshafts in great shape. These diffs work aswesome and I have never had a problem. $15

All hardware (a big ol bag) $20

Stock Traxxas 20 tooth clutchbell and bearings $5

Traxxas Hex Wheel Hub Aluminum T-Maxx (4) and 4 Blue wheel nuts $13

Any resonable offer will not be refused! bad, credit, no credit, I'm your man!

above I have listed as $118 if someone wants all of it I will do it now for $80 just to close the thread and be able to say good by to all of my T-Maxx, that is almost $50 off! the 4 Strom shocks alone will cost you $50 brand new.

Last edited:
DOes that mean I can put some of this stuff on credit then?

u got cash. lmk when u said my stuff out. later

:w00t:

Originally posted by jon2
DOes that mean I can put some of this stuff on credit then?

For a customer like you jon2, yes! Tell me what you want, tell me when I will get paid, and we most likey can work it out!

^ are the shocks or anything still around?

Yes the shocks are still arond. Everything in the last bolded post is what you get for $80!

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
MaxxTrooper you got PM.

STILL FOR SALE!

4 GS Storm Short Shocks for use with the T-Maxx $40(or at least I did) this will also include 4 stock T-Maxx shocks in good condition. 8 shocks in TOTAL.

If This stuff is Still around soon as mySpair Maxx sells I'll take it. I'm Hopeing it goes this weekend when I re-assemble and post current pic's of it.

do the diffs come with the center drive shaft and outboard shafts? i want to make my spportmaxx into a 4wd..can paypal you the $ asap.thanks.

They have the center drive shafts, I have to cups somewhere but I have to locate them so I would say right now on the cups no, on the drivelines yes.

how about the shafts to the wheels.

sent ya a pm..still want the diff.

I answered your PM

STILL FOR SALE!

2 Stock T-Maxx 2.5 Diffs . These diffs have the stock plastic driveshafts in great shape. These diffs work aswesome and I have never had a problem. $15

All hardware (a big ol bag) $20

Stock Traxxas 20 tooth clutchbell and bearings $5

Any resonable offer will not be refused! bad, credit, no credit, I'm your man!

$75 shipped for the lot!

Anyone make an offer, I am game, no use in holding onto a couple T-Maxx parts when I no longer have one! Let me know!

Is the bearing set for the whole TMAXX? DAMN YOU Blazer I want some more stuff. That and the ehx adapters and nuts. What do youwant for em?

The bearings are minus the 2 tranny bearings as I sold them with the Tranny to MaxxTrooper. For the bearings and hexes $20 shipped sound fair?

LMK! For you jon2 since you bought so much I will sell you everything for $50

50 huh? I will let you know after work. If you get any bites go for it.

ok, it will probably be here after work. just lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back