Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx Hop-Up Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell it to whomever you want. I sent you a PM at 11 somtething this morning. He posted on the other thread after 12. Doesn't really matter to me though, you're the one selling it.

yeah but I want to be fair here

Ok now that I look you are right Jester you were first to notify me. The PL steering kit is yours.
screenshot.JPG

Last edited:
Then sell it to whomever contacted you first. If he PM'd you before me, then it's his, but if you're going by the time he posted on the other thread, then it's mine. Like I said, I PM'd you and posted on this thread at 11:23am (according to the time stamped on the forum) (It was actually like 6 something this morning) He posted on the other thread at 12 something (according to the time stamped on the forum) Which would make it after 7 this morning) LOL It's pretty simple. I don't really think that either of us are going to be pissed about it either way.

Ya I posted/Pm'ed at link 7:30ish Am.. I dont get home from work till then. (I'm a midnight guy)

No biggie to me. Go ahead and give it to jester he got to it 1st.

I will throw something in to make it up to you FSTFBDY

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
I will throw something in to make it up to you FSTFBDY

No problem, Its not nessicary but Hey whos to turn down free stuf :)

BTW you have paypal for the rest of the $20 for the Ti parts and slipper.

I will one day it tomorrow if you split the cost with me
LMK

I will one day it tomorrow if you split the cost with me
LMK

Deal..

LMK how much the diff is.

Hey Blazer, what is spoken for and not from your list here? What's the deal on the wheels and tires? Which ones are they, and how many? I'm also interested in the servo mounts. Let me know. Thanks.

cha-ching!

ya gotta pm, Blazer.

OK bare with me there was a little too much stuff in one thread here.

STILL FOR SALE!

1 T-Maxx Tranny with Traxxas forward only conversion and Dynamite Teflon Sealed Bearings $30

1 Set of Proline Velocity Dish Rims, with BowTie Tires $35 (STEAL!) (PENDING)

1 set of Aluminum Traxxas servo mounts $12

1 T-Maxx Teflon sealed Dynamite bearing kit $25 (keep the dirt out!)

4 GS Storm Short Shocks for use with the T-Maxx $50(or at least I did) this will also include 4 stock T-Maxx shocks in good condition.

(SALE PENDING)
1 Rear Dynamite Aluminum Shock Tower for the T-Maxx ! minor dremel score to get screw out $12 will post pic if wanted. this shock tower is fine and in great condition.

1 Set of Stock electronics and Radio for the MiniT $20

2 Bodies Proline Crowd Pleaser for Maxx and Chevy Suburban both painted and in excellent condtion. CP $15 and Suburban $10 both for $22

All 8 Maxx arms and Axel Carriers $30

2 Stock Diffs $15

(SALE PENDING)
Front Stock Bulks and 2 cross supports $8.50

All hardware (a big ol bag) $20

Traxxas Hex Wheel Hub Aluminum T-Maxx (4) and 4 Blue wheel nuts $13

Last edited:
OK bare with me there was a little too much stuff in one thread here.

STILL FOR SALE!
1 Rear Dynamite Aluminum Shock Tower for the T-Maxx ! minor dremel score to get screw out $12 will post pic if wanted. this shock tower is fine and in great condition.

Front Stock Bulks and 2 cross supports $8.50

I'll take it. I fyou got time to toss it in with the rest of the stuff befor It goes out 2day.

1 Set of Proline Velocity Dish Rims, with BowTie Tires $35 (STEAL!) [/B]

1 set = 2 or 4? Hehe gotta ask. If it's 4 I'll take them. I'll send it all together via Paypal so you can ship the heels and tires with the steering set up. Let me know. Thanks.

Sorry I actually have a set of 5 of these for sale not 4 (BowTie's) as i thought, I forgot I had to buy an extra set because my pitbull ate one tire. I bumping this item to $40 because you get 5 of these rims and tires in awesome condition.

Originally posted by FSTFBDY

I'll take it. I fyou got time to toss it in with the rest of the stuff befor It goes out 2day.

too late it's already boxed up and I am at work. just add $20 to the $110 for the rest of the stuff and we will be square.

Last edited:
Blazer, will these rims fit on my MGT?

If T-Maxx tires fit? I don't have one so I don't know, but I am pretty sure they do.

If T-Maxx tires fit? I don't have one so I don't know, but I am pretty sure they do.
Sorry I mean t If bught some proline bowties will they fit on the MGT or will the ground clearance be TOO low?

do you want these tires or no as I have 3 offers on them. I want to help you but I cannot answer that question as I do not own one. I know MT racers like the ride height as low as possible to bring down the CG.

you got cash, Blazer.

go ahead and take the other offer man sorry. I just want to get tires that will help my MGT not hinder it. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back