Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx Hop-Up Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
MIP CVD's for a T-Maxx 2.5

SOLD!

MIP CVD's

mipc1525.jpg

Front and rear!

$65 shipped and insured. Perfect condition. Check my seller rep. I am very reputable. I will ship via USPS 2-3 day mail. I will PM you a tracking # as soon as it is shipped.

Last edited:
Stock T-Maxx tranny with Traxxas forward only conversion kit (plastic)

Great condition! $30 shipped and insured. I will ship via USPS with a tracking number via Priority 2-3 day mail.

Traxxas Aluminum Rear Bulkheads

SOLD!

For jumping a Maxx insane these are a must!!!! Don't get caught without em. If you are like me you are sick of taking the whole rear apart everytime you bash. With these puppies that is over. Install em once and you are set. Just think of all the time you will save!

$38 shipped! USPS Priority 2-3 day mail. Check the feedback you can count on me. These are in great condition nd you will love them.
trac4084.jpg

Last edited:
Graphite Rear T-Maxx Toe Links

SOLD!!!

GRAPHITE "HOLMWRECKER" REAR TOE LINKS

2.5 T-MAXX & E-MAXX

Get yourself a set of these beefy rear toe links and stop spending money on those soft stock ones. You get two toe links, hardware and installation instructions. These links are designed for zero toe in, check our help page for details on how to adjust your toe setting.

Tired on bending stock ones? I will ship USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day for $13

ToelinksBLACK.jpg

Last edited:
Hitec HS-645MG Steering servo

SOLD!

Here it is! You know you have been tired of the lazy steering on your Maxx. This is your answer!

Hitec HS-645MG (Metal Gear)
hrcm0928.jpg

Shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day mail

ONLY $27!!!

Specs
FEATURES: Three metal gears.
Dual ball bearings.
Metal 1st Gear.
Four adjustable splined horns.
For use with .60 size helicopters, gas or electric cars and boats.

INCLUDES: One ultra torque servo with 11.5" connector wire.
One white small X-shaped servo horn.
One red Large X-shaped servo horn.
One white adjustable servo horn.
One white off-set straight servo horn.
Four 2 x 14mm mounting screws
Four brass eyelets
Four black rubber vibration isolators.

REQUIRES: Futaba-J radio system.
SPECS: Speed: 0.24 sec/60 degrees at 4.8v
0.20 sec/60 degrees at 6.0v
Torque: 106.93 oz/in at 4.8v (7.7kg/cm)
133.31 oz/in at 6.0v (9.6kg/cm)
Length: 1.59" (40.6mm)
Width: 0.77" (19.8mm)
Height: 1.48" (37.8mm)
Weight: 2.11oz (60g)

Check the trader feedback

Last edited:
T-Maxx Teflon sealed Dynamite bearing kit

This is minus the 2 transmission bearings, the rest (31) are included. The other two I am selling with tranny. These are at least like $45 new. I will sell the for $25 shipped via USPS Priority 2-3 mail. Check my TRader feedback it is nothing but great. These bearings are in great condition.

DYN3770-250.jpg

Proline MAXX Performance Steering Kit

SOLD!

Here you go. This combined with the Hitec HS-645MG servos and you Maxx steering will come alive with responsiveness. This is a must have for hardcore Maxx owners. Shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day mail. Only $28! to your door.

6019.jpg

Last edited:
You're offerin' some good stuff, HB. I wish you had those MIP's a couple months ago.

I might be sleepin' but you still have a Maxx, right?

You have a PM.

Dang you, Why didnt you tell me you had this when I asked what else you had. when I bought the Ti chassis and skids.

2nd Inline if he dont take it.

blazer PM me on a bulk buy on THIS STUFF.

the CVD's, BUKLHEADS, SERVO, and steering kit.

I'm about to sell a spair 2.5 maxx and I'll take all this off you.

I'm assuming the MIP CVD's only work with the Maxx V 2.5? not version 1

Originally posted by msly
I'm assuming the MIP CVD's only work with the Maxx V 2.5? not version 1

Sorry msly, these only fit the wider stance of the 2.5 Maxx. You could do the Proline conversion and use these though.

damn Blazer I need some money to buy all your stuff!!!. My bonus is still coming so I am still going to buy !!!:thumbup:

:breakdown Oh I'm taking it. Just waiting to hear back from Blazer. :beer:

Stock Minit Electronics!

You get the receiver, ESC, Battery holder, and the Transmitter all for $20 shipped to your door. I did a conversion on one of my MiniT's and I no longer need this stuff. If anybody wants it lmk!

We have a problem here guys. I am not trying to play favorites or anything like that, but thios threrad was supposed to be deleted as I was supposed to condence all my Maxx parts into one thread. I did receive intrest first via a PM from FSTFBDY first before Jester. I don't want to be unfair. What do you 2 gentlemen think we should do here?

Traxxas Brake/Throttle Servo Mounts Aluminum T-Maxx

These will not only add some bling it makes your throttle/brake more repsonsive to your inputs as there are no plastic pieces to flex when you install these!

trac4081.jpg

$12 shipped!

This is a $70 value new!!!!

These are in awesome condition and have NEVER seen cement. Great tread left never been abused. You can still race on these tires for awhile. I gaurentee you will be more than happy with the condition of these bad dogs. They have amazing grip and take over a half pound of rotational weight off of your Maxx when compared tot he stock rims and tires.

proc1664.jpg

proc1079.jpg

$35 shipped via Priority mail 2-3 day!

blazer are the servo mounts used? Will they fit the 2.5 maxx?

yep used but in perfect condition and the fit the 2.5 as ALL my stuff was on a 2.5 Maxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back