Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx Hop-Up Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So jon2 my queston is are you going to buy my servos like you said you would yesterday? If not I need to know as someone else is wanting them. I also need to know this because I am waiting to send your shocks along with this package. I am sorry but I need a final answer on this.

Originally posted by wdavidhicks
you got cash, Blazer.

and you got stuff in the mail, check your PM's I don't mess around!

Yes I want em . please send the paypal request

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Sorry I actually have a set of 5 of these for sale not 4 (BowTie's) as i thought, I forgot I had to buy an extra set because my pitbull ate one tire. I bumping this item to $40 because you get 5 of these rims and tires in awesome condition.

I'll just take the Proline steering. I'll paypal you in the morning for that. Thanks.

Show me the money! (Sorry couldn't resist) The Proline Steering klit is yours. It will ship in the morning if I recieve payment today!

Thanks Jester.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Show me the money! (Sorry couldn't resist) The Proline Steering klit is yours. It will ship in the morning if I recieve payment today!

Thanks Jester.

Haha, you have money now! Thanks again.

you guys rock, great customers. You all make me think I need to start a online side hobby shop.

The only problem with that is it would be hard to maintain these prices!

tru dat

still all-in all I was selling my whole Maxx at one time for $350 but no one wanted it. I pieced it out and made almost $800

I did have $1500+ in it though

hehe. I should have bought it for $350.

I think as is now I've spend more then 1/2 of that on your parts.

:shhh:

STILL FOR SALE!

1 T-Maxx Tranny with Traxxas forward only conversion and Dynamite Teflon Sealed Bearings $30

1 set of Aluminum Traxxas servo mounts $12

1 T-Maxx Teflon sealed Dynamite bearing kit $25 (keep the dirt out!)

4 GS Storm Short Shocks for use with the T-Maxx $40(or at least I did) this will also include 4 stock T-Maxx shocks in good condition.

1 Set of Stock electronics and Radio for the MiniT $20

2 Bodies Proline Crowd Pleaser for Maxx and Chevy Suburban both painted and in excellent condtion. CP $15 and Suburban $10 both for $22

All 8 Maxx arms and Axel Carriers $30

2 Stock Diffs $15

All hardware (a big ol bag) $20

Stock Traxxas 20 tooth clutchbell and bearings $5

Traxxas Hex Wheel Hub Aluminum T-Maxx (4) and 4 Blue wheel nuts $13

any resonable offer will not be refused! bad, credit, no credit, I'm your man!

Last edited:
blazer... you make it hard to stop looking at what you got!!!!Those aluminum servo mounts are tempting...will they accomodate the servos I just bought from and the hitec 5645MG...

wut kind of condition is the tranny, a-arms and the 2 bodies? any pic of the items? Are the a-arms .15 or 2.5 t-maxx?

lmk,
later

Originally posted by jon2
blazer... you make it hard to stop looking at what you got!!!!Those aluminum servo mounts are tempting...will they accomodate the servos I just bought from and the hitec 5645MG...

Yes this will fit that servo!

Originally posted by Maxx Trooper
wut kind of condition is the tranny, a-arms and the 2 bodies? any pic of the items? Are the a-arms .15 or 2.5 t-maxx?

lmk,
later

The tranny is in awesome condition along with th A-Arms and bodies. No mishaping or cracking in the boddies. You will deff be happy with them. The A-arms are the 2.5 version as all of my parts are from a 2.5 Maxx. Check my feedback I am very honest about condition of said equipment.

Last edited:
PM sent Blazer

you had the suburban right but this is the Crowd Pleasur

535Tup-close-med.jpg

kok, the shape of the body is pretty similiar, but the frotn ends are different. The body holes that are drilled for the crowd pleezer body, are they for the normal length of a maxx or a extended chassis?

later

PM sent ! cash is yours Blazer LMK!!!

Originally posted by Maxx Trooper
kok, the shape of the body is pretty similiar, but the frotn ends are different. The body holes that are drilled for the crowd pleezer body, are they for the normal length of a maxx or a extended chassis?

later

The crowd pleasur is way thicker than the GMC Sierra. I toasted those time and time again. It is the normal length not and extended chassis.

Hey blazer are the bodies still up for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back