Sold / Found FS: T-Maxx Hop-Up Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for both diffs and any parts that go with them? I at least want 1 but I might take both..will paypal the $

Both diffs are listed previously as being $15 shipped, I will not just sell one unless you pay for both. LMK.

So your saying I'm getting 2 for 15?

you got that right! shipped to your front door (or wherever in the US you want).

consider them sold..whats your paypal id?

I just PM'd ya

You PM'd who? I thought we were waiting for Jon to decide what he was going to do. I responded to your PM, but you already offered Jon the stuff. If Jon doesn't want it, then am I next in line or not?

I totally forgot poop. Jon just passed as he is thinking about the laptop. Christ I cannot wait til this is all gone as it is hard to keep all the stuff straight. What do want me to do here it's you call Jester?

DO NOT PP ME YET tidd1340

Well I'm definatly interested in the 2 items I PM'd you about, but if you're gonna give me the same deal you offered Jon, then I'll take it all. (I believe I was a good customer too) :cheeky: Let me know. Thanks.

so you want the lot for $50? It's yours and I thank you. lmk

if you add $5 I will add as I forgot the gas tank with my unbreakable mod and Dynamite fuel filter

You betcha. I'm actually going to PP you right now. Thanks again.

Ok and thanks. Thank to everyone for looking or buying. Everything in this thread is sold. If any remaining buyers (Jester) have any questions pm me for sure. Well turn the lights off this party is over.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back